Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mycanvasyourwords Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mycanvasyourwords Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how myc, src=ym&reason=myc, myc gym,

• 8 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Vennila

#mycanvasyourwords Thank you for the invite dearie Riya Chaudhary💗😘 89/365 #yqcanvas #Dreams #Moon #YourQuoteAndMine poetry #poem #yqbaba Collaborating with Riya Chaudhary

read more
At nights, I no longer wish to stay in dark
I align my moon and stars
Let them add glitters to my dreams !  
#mycanvasyourwords
Thank you for the invite dearie Riya Chaudhary💗😘
89/365
 #yqcanvas #dreams #moon #yourquoteandmine #poetry #poem #yqbaba
Collaborating with Riya Chaudhary

Giftsy Dorcas

What does this picture speaks to you? Collab and tell me. _______________ I captured this picture on the morning of Chhath Puja in 2017. That's river Hooghly. #mycanvasyourwords #yqbaba #newwritersclub #clubgames #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ankita Sahani #giftsydorcas

read more
I'll weave my way willingly through the waves unwavering to watch where the worlds would wear a wreathe. What does this picture speaks to you? Collab and tell me.

#mycanvasyourwords #yqbaba #newwritersclub #clubgames  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ankita Sahani #giftsydorcas

Giftsy Dorcas

Pic courtesy - Google What does this pic says to you? #mycanvasyourwords #picsays #yqbaba #newwritersclub #clubgames #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Swati Rohit Gupta #giftsydorcas #4545poem

read more
His tender fingers do
Hold on to this string
That holds the face 
Of his mom cradling him. Pic courtesy - Google
What does this pic says to you?
#mycanvasyourwords 
#picsays 
#yqbaba 
#newwritersclub 
#clubgames  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Swati Rohit Gupta #giftsydorcas #4545poem

Giftsy Dorcas

Here is my pic for #newwritersclub #clubgames #Collab #nnneha #mycanvasyourwords #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Neha Nandwani #giftsydorcas

read more
Terminating the darkness of night
Transfusing the world of tonight
Speeding the source of ethereal light
Spreading the wings of blissful delight
Rising to eternal rapture
Is my heart captured inside yours.
 Here is my pic for  #newwritersclub #clubgames #collab #nnneha  #mycanvasyourwords #yqbaba     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Neha Nandwani #giftsydorcas

Giftsy Dorcas

Dear sun,
Set a little slower 
Let me 
embrace your warmth
Little longer. #pearline 
#collab 
#clubgames 
#mycanvasyourwords 
#yqbaba 
#newwritersclub  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pearline Priscilla #giftsydorcas

Giftsy Dorcas

Come up with beautiful thoughts for this pic. #picsays #mycanvasyourwords #pratibhas_library #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pratibha S Shukla #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub

read more

The glistening stars
Seige the moon
Your sensitizing words, dear Astrophile
Entraps this fair selenophile. Come up with beautiful thoughts for this pic.
#picsays #mycanvasyourwords #pratibhas_library   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pratibha S Shukla #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #newwritersclub

Giftsy Dorcas

Feel free to Collab.. #yqbaba #mycanvasyourwords #clubgames #newwritersclub #Hope life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Falguni Shah #giftsydorcas

read more
I break the shackles 
to rise 
as the shimmering emerald 
amidst the rocks. Feel free to Collab..
#yqbaba #mycanvasyourwords #clubgames #newwritersclub #Hope #life  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Falguni Shah #giftsydorcas

Giftsy Dorcas

What this picture says to u ? #mycanvasyourwords #newwritersclub #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Neha Machal #giftsydorcas

read more
Give it your all
Don't think about the  fall
Don't worry about the bend
Soar like there is no end.

What this picture says to u ?
#mycanvasyourwords 
#newwritersclub
#yourquote
#yqbaba
#yqdidi      #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Neha Machal #giftsydorcas

Giftsy Dorcas

Can I vouch for the place I will take my final rest? Or Will I grouch inside this resting place that had been chosen as the best? Location : graveyard Some graves filled and some waiting for its suitor. #Collab on this write your thoughts. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #mycanvasyourwords #YourQuoteAndMine #giftsydorcas

read more
Can I vouch for the place I will take my final rest?
Or
Will I grouch inside this resting place that had been chosen as the best? Can I vouch for the place I will take my final rest?
Or
Will I grouch inside this resting place that had been chosen as the best?

Some graves filled and some waiting for its suitor.
#collab on this write your thoughts.
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #mycanvasyourwords  #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Wielding guns ensures peace, is a gimmick running in our veins. 🌷Open for collab🌷 🌻I found this pic on a site and it has some meaning.. Try and give ur ideas.. What is ur understanding about it🌻 #yqbaba #newwritersclub #clubgames #mycanvasyourwords #tas_scribbles #collabwithme #yqtales #giftsydorcas

read more
Wielding guns ensures peace,
is a gimmick running in our veins. Wielding guns ensures peace,
is a gimmick running in our veins.

🌷Open for collab🌷

🌻I found this pic on a site and it has some meaning.. Try and give ur ideas.. What is ur understanding about it🌻

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #clubgames #mycanvasyourwords #tas_scribbles  #collabwithme #yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification