Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT372 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT372 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Giftsy Dorcas

#happybirthday to #RobbieColtrane #newwritersclub. 😍😍 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, #yqbaba #YQMT372 and make us ROFL 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine #giftsydorcas Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
During a fight you use the dumbest swear word..You'd be like.. #HappyBirthday to #RobbieColtrane #newwritersclub. 😍😍 
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme,  #yqbaba #YQMT372 and make us ROFL 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine #giftsydorcas
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Giftsy Dorcas

shivani jain dedicated to you #happybirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.a #yqbaba. 😍😍 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #newwritersclub entries to #YQMT372 and make us ROFL 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #giftsydorcas

read more
When you reveal your secret hide out to your sibling and during a fight your sibling reveals it to your parents... you'd be like.. shivani jain dedicated to you
#HappyBirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.a #yqbaba. 😍😍 
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #newwritersclub entries to #YQMT372 and make us ROFL 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #giftsydorcas

Megíçål MáAhî

#happybirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.a #hagrid. 😍😍 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #harrypotter #HP entries to #YQMT372 and make us ROFL 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
After watch my condition.
My GF to me...
GF- पर तुमने तो कहा था 
तुम मेरे बाद 
अपनी ज़िंदगी की बेहद खास बनाओगे.....। #HappyBirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.a #Hagrid. 😍😍 
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HarryPotter #HP entries to #YQMT372 and make us ROFL 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

#happybirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.a #hagrid. 😍😍 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #harrypotter #HP entries to #YQMT372 and make us ROFL 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I become aggressive than sometime I say little more in rough language...but after cool down I think in mind... #HappyBirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.a #Hagrid. 😍😍 
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HarryPotter #HP entries to #YQMT372 and make us ROFL 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Singh🐼

#happybirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.a #hagrid. 😍😍 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #harrypotter #funnysingh entries to #YQMT372 and make us ROFL 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
YQ पर; जब भी कोई मोहतरमा;
मेरी किसी बात से नाराज हो जाती है।😜
Then inside me 👇👇👇👇 #HappyBirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.a #Hagrid. 😍😍 
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HarryPotter #funnysingh entries to #YQMT372 and make us ROFL 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
When she offered me a piece of pastry and I said ' No, thank you'.. #HappyBirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.a #Hagrid. 😍😍 

NEERAJ SIINGH

#happybirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.a Hagrid. 😍😍 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #harrypotter #HP entries to #YQMT372 and make us ROFL 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
Turth in font of the face #HappyBirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.a Hagrid. 😍😍 
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

NEERAJ SIINGH

#happybirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.aagrid. 😍😍 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #harrypotter #HP entries to #YQMT372 and make us ROFL 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
Tharki to some peoples #HappyBirthday to #RobbieColtrane a.k.aagrid. 😍😍 
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

Dikshit Chopra

Me: Hagrid this coffee tastes like tea.

Hagrid: Because it is... #HappyBirthday to #RobbieColtrane #Hagrid
#HarryPotter #YQMT372 #YourQuoteAndMine
No offence.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification