Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best andsoitgoes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best andsoitgoes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love and life quotes in tamil, good thought for love and friendship, to love and to be loved quote shakespeare, quotes and images about love hurts, facebook status about love and relationships,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

#Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
With you...The memories brown
Sharp and sour, piercing
A bit more stronger
To a regular doze
 #Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

A small wish of a girl suffering from cancer. A humble request to those who are reading my quote. Our lifestyle with modern facilities are making us prone to many diseases. So please do dedicate sometime for your health. If you experience any pain or problems do check it's frequency and consult a doctor as soon as possible 🙏🙏 your little and careful attention can save your life. Have a happy and healthy life😊❤ #Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes wish #girl #Hair #cancer #Attention Yo #Wish #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
                  And goes like unstoppable 
               Water in the river.
        Those ripples fading from my hand
        Brings downpour of tears.
             So fastly and easily you go
               That I'm not even able to
                 Feel and adore you for a while.
               Oh cancer! Can you show
            Little mercy, to let me
                 Die with my hair. A small wish of a girl suffering from cancer. 
A humble request to those who are reading my quote. Our lifestyle with modern facilities are making us prone to many diseases. So please do dedicate sometime for your health. If you experience any pain or problems do check it's frequency and consult a doctor as soon as possible 🙏🙏 your little and careful attention can save your life. Have a happy and healthy life😊❤
#Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #wish #girl #hair #cancer #attention  #Yo

Ewa Regmi

#Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I don't regret too...
Things happen the way 
It is meant to be! #Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

#Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌼🌸🌿love is a blessing... One should be blessed by it. 🌼🌸🌿

read more
Where?
My heart goes towards you.... 
My heart throbs for you...
My soul goes towards you... 
My soul waits for you...
You know why...
Because Iam made for you🌼🌸🌿 #Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌼🌸🌿love is a blessing... One should be blessed by it. 🌼🌸🌿

Poonam Suyal

read more
No matter how much good
you do for others...
Most of the time...
You get back only...
Hurt and Pain
So it goes.... #Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine

Thiru

read more
With so many bend,
Time only knows
When has to send. #Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine

समय यात्री

read more
For never come back #Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

read more
My lovely Tommy
A best frd of me..
When I going there
He told y y y here..
And playing both
Some time feel we'll
So it is my obedient
And that is goes away 
Far me.I don't know 
My lovely Tommy
Go far away..🐩 #Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine

Harvinder Kaur

#Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqpoetry #MyThoughts #Continuation

read more
It goes like a poetry,
a poem of my life
that becomes beautiful
even more with rhyme... #Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqpoetry #mythoughts #continuation

sanjana ranjan

read more
My Life take u turn towards bright future. #Collab and complete this poem #andsoitgoes #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification