Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenwithfriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenwithfriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, wit and humour stories with pictures, with, brevity is the soul of wit meaning in urdu, brevity is the soul of wit,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

नेहा

#Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotedidi #friends

read more
We can celebrate our success,
We can share our feelings,
We care and love each other,
We Lough on our mischievousness,
We cheer on festivals,
We can cry on our failures,
We can fight with enemies, 
Friends are life-line to us.
We live when with friends.
 #Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotedidi #friends

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

#Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Enjoy...     Enjoy only..!!! #Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shankar K

#Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Enjoy...     Enjoy only..!!! #Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
We doesn't know how 
Are problems seems jokes
The tears of sadness
Turns to tears of joy
The time we wait to run
Seems end with lots of fun! #Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana

read more
I flied high 
I never know 
I will lose my ground  #Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

समय यात्री

read more
Life seems life #Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

my childhood seems back again!  #collab
#whenwithfriends #yourquoteandmine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes

Shivi Rajput

#Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
It seems like I received greatest gift from GOD.. #Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Garima Mahnot Jain

#Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ram kumar soni #ramkumarsoni Apni yaari sabpe bhaari

read more
       When with friends 
Every problem comes to an end Every moment is happily spend 
    When with friends 
Our talks are endless 
Our faces are full of happiness 
             And 
Our bond is priceless  #Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
ram kumar soni 
#ramkumarsoni 
Apni yaari sabpe bhaari

sidaq_rizaq_sabar

read more
Life looking more beautiful.  #Collab and share what do you #whenwithfriends #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification