Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best metatabookshop Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best metatabookshop Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about in love with someone i never met in person, how i met your mother quotes about love, the day i met you quotes, the day i met you poem, how to find a stranger you met,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Collab and complete this #ShortStory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
But unfortunately 
Both of our tastes were different
But now fortunately 
Your favourite humor has become my habit
My favourite motivation has become your habit...
That's how life is...
We don't even know that we often change....  Collab and complete this #shortstory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Collab and complete this #ShortStory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotes #Failures #Past

read more
Suddenly I started to read in your eyes.  Collab and complete this #shortstory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #lovequotes #failures #past

Hari Mohan

Collab and complete this #ShortStory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Aur tab se meri Zindgi ki Kitab ki tum writer ban Gye  Collab and complete this #shortstory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Collab and complete this #ShortStory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes

read more
while my dream took a different turn... Collab and complete this #shortstory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes

Gayathri

Collab and complete this #ShortStory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Started discussing the stories we have read
Two years later,we discussed the plot of our first novel.. Collab and complete this #shortstory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab and complete this #ShortStory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She was searching for a book 
Not sure about the writer
She narrated the story 
And i searched the book for her. 
Next we met on a coffee shop 
Sharing the feedback of the book... Collab and complete this #shortstory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
His gaze scanned my presence.
My thoughts brushed against his questioning gait.
Words from books decided to make a deal between two book lovers.
A drunken book fell off the shelf.
We both rushed to pick it up.
The clash of the titans was too much to contain.
The book was taken by the librarian and put in its place.
We picked ourselves up, heads aching, dusted ourselves and walked away never to meet! Collab and complete this #shortstory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
He was holding the book I was searching for my little nephew. There was only one copy of the book we both needed it. He looked at me and said  "I can share it with you till you get your own." I looked into his lovely eyes and smiled.  "So sweet of you." I said. " Are we friends now? " I held out my hand for a handshake. He gave me his mesmerising smile and touched my hand with the softest touch of his cute little hand and said "friends. Aunty." 😀♥️♥️😀 Collab and complete this #shortstory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop  #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

Complete this #ShortStory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Bababrainheartsoul

read more
Like strangers.

It was bright sunny and busy day
As usual I was looking for a book
suddenly a girl with tons of book passed by me and unfortunately fell in front.
With a helping gesture, I extended my hand but was denied with rude command.
I was no less, left her entangled.
Few days later I saw her in a park arguing with a street vendor and thought that she was really a arrogant and irritating person.

One day I went to my nephew's school regarding to know his well being,where I saw her again. Soon I came to know that she happens to be my nephew's teacher.
I was really at a bad temper due to my previous experiences.
When my nephew got back home,he told me that she is a amazing teacher. She used to purchase books for students who could not afford to pay and even take them on picnics to uphold their morale.
I apologised to her...to my  uneasy ..she forgave me stating she understood the concern.
I started to spend time with her..to which after some time..I fell for her.
Her simplicity,passion,ideals .. got me swiped.
Now..we are not in that pace..
I miss those days..

The arrogant sweet teacher is my lovely wife now and her tons of book have become my furniture..
☺️☺️☺️

Complete this #shortstory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#brainheartsoul

Roohi Bhargava

read more
to create our own story.  Collab and complete this #shortstory with a twist in the tale. #metatabookshop  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification