Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yousayisay Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yousayisay Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you, shayari to say i love you in hindi, gifts to say i love you for the first time, happy love quotes to say to your boyfriend,

• 32 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The world watches you. 

You are my world.  Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Suchita Pandey

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You say I'm loved when I can't feel anything 
You say I'm strong when I think I'm weak
You say that I'm yours & I believe 

The only thing that matters now is everything you think of me in you I find my worth,
In you I find my identity.. Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Protesting Mind 💎

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #কলমসাথী #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #sapnorudrek #kalamsathi priyanjana goldar

read more
,I don't talk to strangers.

,All known people were
 once strangers. Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#কলমসাথী 
#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক 
#sapnorudrek 
#kalamsathi 
priyanjana goldar

Madhu Jain

read more
I love you 

I love you too Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

#Irony #doublecollab #yousayisay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpallavisingh Collaborating with PALLAVI SINGH #yqvinayvinayak Collaborating with Agrawal Vinay Vinayak

read more
Tired ,,,
Take rest
But don't stop
Start again with a zeal #irony #doublecollab #yousayisay  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqpallavisingh 
Collaborating with PALLAVI SINGH
#yqvinayvinayak 
Collaborating with Agrawal Vinay Vinayak

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Dekana yak
 dinn hum
 yese soyenge

Tho jagane wale bhi
Bahut Royenge.  Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #collab #YourQuoteAndMine

hirpara amit

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine love life #Prem #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nothing happend

I know everthing
 Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #collab #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #prem #yqbaba

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #friends love life #miscellaneous

read more
You can do it!

Yes, because you're my strength!♥️♥️ Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#friends
#love
#life
#miscellaneous

Dhiraj Mali

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #friends love life #miscellaneous

read more
You can do it!

Yes, because you're my strength!♥️♥️ Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
#friends
#love
#life
#miscellaneous

Mrunalini Velankar

Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba,#lifeisnotalwayshappy, #truthoflife

read more
You are not perfect,
You don't know your priorities.

I am not a machine to be perfect,
I am just a human being eager to keep myself happy and engaged. Participate in this #doublecollab and complete this quote. #yousayisay #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba,#lifeisnotalwayshappy, #truthoflife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification