Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shitalcollabsbuddies Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shitalcollabsbuddies Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shital shayari love marathi, my life is shit quotes, shit happens life goes on quotes, quotes on not giving a shit, life is full of shit,

• 6 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Ayesha Ansari

For better aesthetics: ( In the rest of the squares ) Font style: JosefinSans Regular/ Crimson Italic Font size: 7 ( for both the font styles ) Font colour: Your choice Lines: 4 #YourQuoteAndMine #shitalswritingresolution2020 #buddymantra #shitalcollabsbuddies #bmpencil9collab #shitalopenscollab #shitalcollabsonBM #inspirationalquotesbyshital

read more
When we thank, 
God rewards us 
with more For better aesthetics:
( In the rest of the squares )

Font style:  JosefinSans Regular/ Crimson  Italic 
Font size: 7 ( for both the font styles )
Font colour: Your choice

Lines: 4

Poonam Suyal

#shitalcollabsbuddies ( series ) #shitalsmusings ( series ) #shitalswritingresolution2020 ( series ) 🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿 Nature is beautiful and of course humans couldn't allow it! COLLAB and tell us how does pollution increase both in your nature and this environment! Let's raise a voice! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #voiceofcare #voiceofearth #dndteamfraternity

read more
Human activities makes environment dirty #shitalcollabsbuddies ( series )
#shitalsmusings ( series )
#shitalswritingresolution2020 ( series )

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Nature is beautiful and of course humans couldn't allow it! 
COLLAB and tell us how does pollution increase both in your nature and this environment! Let's raise a voice!

Poonam Suyal

Every morning 
begins with
a new pupose  #wordwizards  10/100
#bmwritingmarathon 
#buddymantra 

OPEN FOR COLLAB ( For All )

#shitalcollabsbuddies ( series )

Anuj Jain

#shitalcollabsbuddies ( series ) #shitalsmusings ( series ) #shitalswritingresolution2020 ( series ) 🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿 Nature is beautiful and of course humans couldn't allow it! COLLAB and tell us how does pollution increase both in your nature and this environment! Let's raise a voice! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #voiceofcare #voiceofearth #dndteamfraternity

read more
 Human Greed increases #shitalcollabsbuddies ( series )
#shitalsmusings ( series )

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Nature is beautiful and of course humans couldn't allow it! 
COLLAB and tell us how does pollution increase both in your nature and this environment! Let's raise a voice!

Anuj Jain

That's called, usage of brain, technique and technology. 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤩🤩🤩🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍💕💕💕😉😎😎😈😈😈😇😇😇⚘✍🏼⚘ Cheers!! 🥤🍸🍹 ________________________________ Thx for inspiring me enough, with your comments, so much, that I had to write this one, as a caption, Mr. AJ, Anuj Jain. You're a gem. 😁😁😁🥂💃🏻💃🏻😇😇😇😇😇😇⚘✍🏼⚘ #shitalscribblesthanks ( series ) ________________________________ #aestheticthoughts #shitalswritingresolution2020 #shitalcollabsbuddies #shitalscribblesrandomly #AT9goldcollab #shitalinspires #shitals3liners

read more
A facile victory
that, that's had had
In Head. That's called, usage of brain, technique and technology. 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤩🤩🤩🤗🤗🤗😍😍😍💕💕💕😉😎😎😈😈😈😇😇😇⚘✍🏼⚘

Cheers!! 🥤🍸🍹

Anuj Jain

I will wrap you 
In my comforting 
hug. #shitalcollabsbuddies ( series )
#lovequotesbyshital ( series )
#shitalsnapowrimo2020 ( series )
#wordwizards_sj ( series )

Niveditha kalyanaraman

marmalade ツ

" Wordless letters filled
the eyes, and inkless
poem created a mania
of blowing storms."  #shitalsphilosophy ( series )
#shitalcollabsbuddies ( series )
#shitalscribblesrandomly ( series )

GURJASPAL SINGH

The faith and respect in me dedicates
 the wind of togetherness with you..  #shitalcollabsbuddies ( series )
#shitalsoneliners ( series )
#shitalscribblesrandomly ( series )

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification