Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4lineshortstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4lineshortstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri in hindi 4line, short love stories to tell your girlfriend, sad love poem in hindi short, short story on god love, short story with moral in hindi,

• 33 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Ewa Regmi

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory Note that unlike a poem, a short story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end. There needs to be a conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. #yqspecial Here's my try: Father was happy. I was not. The home was no more the same. He'd just got home a new mother. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We have been far since so long and now I am at the point like how does it feels like to be together...
Missing you ❤️ Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory

Note that unlike a poem, a short story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end. There needs to be a conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. #yqspecial 

Here's my try:

Father was happy. I was not. The home was no more the same. He'd just got home a new mother.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Participate in this rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory Note that unlike a poem, a short story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end. There needs to be a conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. #ShortStory Here's my try: Father was happy. I was not. The home was no more the same. He'd just got home a new mother. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ##4lineshortstory #DogLove love

read more
Once, a little girl...
Loved a dog... 
A car drove by and killed the dog. 
Now lives the girl but not the dog...  Participate in this rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory

Note that unlike a poem, a short story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end. There needs to be a conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. #shortstory 

Here's my try:

Father was happy. I was not. The home was no more the same. He'd just got home a new mother.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba ##4lineshortstory #doglove #love

K Harsita

Friend zone occupied by the new one... Participate in this rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory Note that unlike a poem, a short story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end. There needs to be a conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. #ShortStory Here's my try: Father was happy. I was not. The home was no more the same. He'd just got home a new mother. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
We looked at each other after a long time. 
She smiled standing at far, 
I took a step forward but
I realised that crutch had now become her best friend. Friend zone occupied by the new one... 
Participate in this rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory

Note that unlike a poem, a short story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end. There needs to be a conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. #shortstory 

Here's my try:

Sita Prasad

Participate in this rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory Note that unlike a poem, a short story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end. There needs to be a conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. #ShortStory Here's my try: Father was happy. I was not. The home was no more the same. He'd just got home a new mother. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She wanted freedom from relations.
She earned it along with the money and status.
After 30 years she is down with Parkinson's.
Taken care of by the unknown nurses in an old age home. Participate in this rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory

Here's my try:

Madhu Jain

Participate in this rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory Note that unlike a poem, a short story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end. There needs to be a conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. #ShortStory Here's my try: Father was happy. I was not. The home was no more the same. He'd just got home a new mother. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I look beautiful. 
So he got married. 
Due to some reason I started looking ugly. 
Everyone was surprised as he loved me more after that also as he said you are mine and not your beauty.  Participate in this rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory

Here's my try:

praveen kalabhavi

read more
A beautiful saying: The past is to prove that no one is perfect and the future is to prove that everyone can change. Participate in this rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory

Here's my try:

Anuj Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #4lineeroticstory Best stories will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #4lineshortstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
He pulled the sheet off her, bit by bit by bit. 
Feeling every contour, he was exploring every part of her body. 
All the while aware of the tabboo he was attempting on her sleeping step mother. 
She feigned to sleep all through. 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write #4lineeroticstory

Best stories will be highlighted! ✨

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #4lineshortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Penman

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #4lineeroticstory Best stories will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #4lineshortstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
She-please don't cum inside
I am not on protection
He-Relax, I will protect both, you and my
Upcoming daughter  Participate in this #rapidfire and write #4lineeroticstory

Best stories will be highlighted! ✨

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #4lineshortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
The stage was set up
Actors were revising their lines
Power went off
Audience demanded refund Participate in this rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory

Here's my try:

Ashish Mishra

read more
Today i remembered her again,
But she didn't come.
May be i remembered her again tomorrow
and she's come back. Participate in this rapidfire and write a #4lineshortstory

Here's my try:

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification