Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamtheocean Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamtheocean Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, wilłiam and kate, iam alone quotes, iam meaning in tamil, iam meaning in telugu,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Disclosed Heart

Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #FreshThoughts #iamtheocean World Oceans Day is an international day that takes place annually on 8 June. The concept was originally proposed in 1992 by Canada's International Centre for Ocean Development and the Ocean Institute of Canada at the Earth Summit – UN Conference on Environment and Development in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. #worldoceansday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are like the rain droplet 
Which reflected through 
Sunlight
Emerges as rainbow  Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #freshthoughts #iamtheocean

World Oceans Day is an international day that takes place annually on 8 June. The concept was originally proposed in 1992 by Canada's International Centre for Ocean Development and the Ocean Institute of Canada at the Earth Summit – UN Conference on Environment and Development in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.  #worldoceansday   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Presha

Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #FreshThoughts #iamtheocean World Oceans Day is an international day that takes place annually on 8 June. The concept was originally proposed in 1992 by Canada's International Centre for Ocean Development and the Ocean Institute of Canada at the Earth Summit – UN Conference on Environment and Development in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. #worldoceansday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                                         plenty
You can dissolve all your sorrows in me...
I'll listen to your heart with all my cool and calm you down like a friend...
You can play with me too and I'll not judge you...
As I know how it is to feel the loneliness in the crowd...
I'm endless and I'm everywhere, but I feel complete only after meeting the sun...
If you miss me, just close your eyes and I'll be there!

Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #freshthoughts #iamtheocean

World Oceans Day is an international day that takes place annually on 8 June. The concept was originally proposed in 1992 by Canada's International Centre for Ocean Development and the Ocean Institute of Canada at the Earth Summit – UN Conference on Environment and Development in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.  #worldoceansday   #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Profound and unbounded where no one can measure me but they can perceive me through their emotions of love and peace in my stillness and motions. Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #freshthoughts #iamtheocean

Paradoxical Penman

read more
calm your perception of mine,
Coping with the chaos in me, I feel shallow in my grandeur. Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #freshthoughts #iamtheocean

Sakshi Jasrotia

Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #FreshThoughts #iamtheocean World Oceans Day is an international day that takes place annually on 8 June. The concept was originally proposed in 1992 by Canada's International Centre for Ocean Development and the Ocean Institute of Canada at the Earth Summit – UN Conference on Environment and Development in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. #worldoceansday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba I’m ocean I’

read more
deep,
I’m calm at the surface, but deep down 
I treasure most beautiful creatures,
most furious volcanoes,
most violent whirlpools,
most turbulent storms,
But none of it has ever harmed any life I support,
Except the latest addition to my treasure,
most harmful plastics,
most clogging layer of oil,
most sharp remains of metal & glass.
Now as this debt is increasing,
I’m planning to pay it back with interest,
to the service provider
Human…. Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #freshthoughts #iamtheocean

I’m ocean I’

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #FreshThoughts #iamtheocean World Oceans Day is an international day that takes place annually on 8 June. The concept was originally proposed in 1992 by Canada's International Centre for Ocean Development and the Ocean Institute of Canada at the Earth Summit – UN Conference on Environment and Development in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. #worldoceansday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi hind #hindipoetry #restzone

read more
Holy.  Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #freshthoughts #iamtheocean

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hind

Sonia Dey

read more
deep are my thoughts!
 Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #freshthoughts #iamtheocean

Melanie Dominick

read more
deep,
With many mysteries to keep
At your own peril you may seek Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #freshthoughts #iamtheocean

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Everything in the world. Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #freshthoughts #iamtheocean

Dr Upama Singh

read more
deep, sometimes calm and sometimes like a stormy waves Good morning. On account of World Oceans Day, here's a collab prompt for you all. #freshthoughts #iamtheocean

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification