Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearemotions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearemotions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, how to deal with your emotions,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Hello Resties! ❤️ Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions Hope is the one thing that keeps us going. It is the emotion that anything is possible if we are willing to believe. Hope is our ladder, when everything has pushed us into a deep abyss. Collab on our #rzdearhope and pen your words to this emotion! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
I hope you don't leave me without hope!! Hello Resties! ❤️

Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions 

Hope is the one thing that keeps us going. It is the emotion that anything is possible if we are willing to believe. Hope is our ladder, when everything has pushed us into a deep abyss.

Collab on our #rzdearhope and pen your words to this emotion!

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Hello Resties! ❤️ Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions Self Love is all about acceptance. A lot of people struggle with it, even lose this beautiful emotion. Let's make people fall in love with self love😊 Collab on our #rzdearselflove and pen your words to this emotion! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
is godly Hello Resties! ❤️

Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions 

Self Love is all about acceptance. A lot of people struggle with it, even lose this beautiful emotion. Let's make people fall in love with self love😊

Collab on our #rzdearselflove and pen your words to this emotion!

Anuj Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions Love is an emotion that adds more beauty to life, and makes us go through a variety of other emotions. ❤️ Collab on our #rzdearlove and pen your words to this emotion! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
Your prison
is so sweet
You've stolen
my peace
And now restfully 
I cannot sleep Hello Resties! ❤️

Love is an emotion that adds more beauty to life, and makes us go through a variety of other emotions. ❤️

Collab on our #rzdearlove and pen your words to this emotion!

Chidanand Mayachari

Hello Resties! ❤️ Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions Self Love is all about acceptance. A lot of people struggle with it, even lose this beautiful emotion. Let's make people fall in love with self love😊 Collab on our #rzdearselflove and pen your words to this emotion! #csmayachari #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
I realized your
Importance when 
I was alone.  Hello Resties! ❤️

Self Love is all about acceptance. A lot of people struggle with it, even lose this beautiful emotion. Let's make people fall in love with self love😊

#csmayachari

Garima Mahnot Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions Anger is one of the strongest emotions. It may boost your passion or even burn down your knowledge. It depends on how you direct it. Collab on our #rzdearanger and pen your words to this emotion! #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #366dayschallengesp

read more
You are my biggest weakness,
And i am trying to convert
you in My biggest strength. Hello Resties! ❤️

Anger is one of the strongest emotions. It may boost your passion or even burn down your knowledge. It depends on how you direct it.

Collab on our #rzdearanger and pen your words to this emotion!

hansmeet kour

Hello Resties! ❤️ Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions Hope is the one thing that keeps us going. It is the emotion that anything is possible if we are willing to believe. Hope is our ladder, when everything has pushed us into a deep abyss. Collab on our #rzdearhope and pen your words to this emotion! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #hans11

read more
Take me out of nowhere. Hello Resties! ❤️

Hope is the one thing that keeps us going. It is the emotion that anything is possible if we are willing to believe. Hope is our ladder, when everything has pushed us into a deep abyss.

Collab on our #rzdearhope and pen your words to this emotion!

hansmeet kour

Hello Resties! ❤️ Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions Self Love is all about acceptance. A lot of people struggle with it, even lose this beautiful emotion. Let's make people fall in love with self love😊 Collab on our #rzdearselflove and pen your words to this emotion! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
Get your roots deeper and shoots denser. Hello Resties! ❤️

hansmeet kour

Hello Resties! ❤️ Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions Anger is one of the strongest emotions. It may boost your passion or even burn down your knowledge. It depends on how you direct it. Collab on our #rzdearanger and pen your words to this emotion! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
channel correct. 
I don't want you to 
hide into depression or 
explode through hypertension. 

Just channel correct.
 Hello Resties! ❤️

Anger is one of the strongest emotions. It may boost your passion or even burn down your knowledge. It depends on how you direct it.

Collab on our #rzdearanger and pen your words to this emotion!

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Hello Resties! ❤️ Emotions are the way we feel life, and today we are here with a letter to #dearemotions Fear is like a black hole growing inside us, that none can know. We either fight it, or give in to this internal turmoil. Collab on our #rzdearfear and pen your words to this emotion! #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzbirthdaymarathon #dreamingvet #rzvettales

read more
To you why I'm so dear?
You always hold me in your arms
Seeing strangers I can't keep calm
I'm bound to you with invisible strings,
Whenever I try to do something,
My heart become to sink,
You are manipulating me like doll,
Seeing hurdles I lose my breathe & crawl,
This world is not so bad,
But you fill my eyes with rage & make me sad,
Can you be more cruel?
Inside my mind uptil when you are going to rule? Hello Resties! ❤️

Fear is like a black hole growing inside us, that none can know. We either fight it, or give in to this internal turmoil.

Collab on our #rzdearfear and pen your words to this emotion!

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

read more
You're the reason I'm happy with 

Whenever I feel low, you lift me up 

Thanks ❣️ I'm in love with you .. Hello Resties! ❤️

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification