Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourquoteandmine_collab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourquoteandmine_collab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about collab, collab meaning, sundance collab, falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you,

• 18 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Dipa Rani G.

to live with all I have, will make peace with all I want but can't have.  #resolutions #collab #2019 #yourquoteandmine_collab
#yqdidi

Satish Chandra

इस दास्तान में एक है मलाल,

तुम साथ हो कर भी नहीं हो साथ
मुकम्मल नहीं हो रहे देखो मेरे ज़ज्बात।

-Satty #YourQuoteAndMine_Collab with Pinky aka Shagun.

#YQbaba

#SattyMuses

#CollabForAChange

Satish Chandra

#yourquoteandmine_collab with Prem and Abhilekh bhai !! Love #yqbaba #SattyMuses

read more
After all, it's You
who feeds me to perfection. #YourQuoteAndMine_collab with Prem and Abhilekh bhai !!

#Love

#YQbaba

#SattyMuses

Satish Chandra

#yourquoteandmine_collab Nikitha Debashis Prem (poke maarta hai) #Collab Loved this ❤️️❤️️

read more
.... #YourQuoteAndMine_Collab

Nikitha Debashis
Prem (poke maarta hai)

#Collab

Loved this ❤️️❤️️

Maaryah

🖤 Hola writers! Today write a 2 liner midnight thought by collaborating with us. #rzmidnight #rz2liners #2liners #yqrestzone #yqrz #yourquoteandmine_collab Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
The scars you carved on me,
Still reaches my soul thereby mutilating
 it everyday! 🖤
Hola writers!
Today write a 2 liner midnight thought by collaborating with us.

#rzmidnight #rz2liners #2liners
#yqrestzone #yqrz #yourquoteandmine_collab
Collaborating with Rest Zone

Saurabh Gupta

Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 4 years today. Dedicate a one-liner on YQ. #yqin5words #happybirthdayYQ #morningquotes #BestWishes #yourquoteandmine_collab Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
An approach to express Yourself... Happy birthday to YourQuote. We complete 4 years today.

Dedicate a one-liner on YQ. #yqin5words #happybirthdayYQ #morningquotes 
#bestwishes
#yourquoteandmine_collab
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dilse Alfaazz

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Stitch on #qsnowwedontevenspeak from "Save Myself" by Ed Sheeran. #QSquoteasong #yqbaba #quotestitchers #Collab love #yourquoteandmine_collab Collaborating with Quote Stitchers‎‎

read more
While if we come across each other.  Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Stitch on #qsnowwedontevenspeak from "Save Myself" by Ed Sheeran.

#qsquoteasong #yqbaba #quotestitchers #collab #love #yourquoteandmine_collab
Collaborating with Quote Stitchers‎‎

Wallflower Wallflower

Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻 Stitch on #QSख़्वाबबनकेरहगया from "Jaane De Mujhe" by Sanam. #QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqdidi life #musingtime #yourquoteandmine_collab

read more
किसी के सोच पर ही दिल हम दे बैठे
पर वक्त ने सनम को जुदा पहले ही कर दिया।
 Bonjour Stitchers 🙋🏻

Stitch on #QSख़्वाबबनकेरहगया from "Jaane De Mujhe" by Sanam. 

#QSquoteasong #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #yqdidi #life #musingtime #yourquoteandmine_collab

Wallflower Wallflower

Hello Resties! ❤️ We are back with another #rzdearcharacters Misunderstandings are like spores, they hover in the air around you and grow wherever you put them. And once they grow, it's difficult to weed them out. Collab with #rzdearmisunderstandings and write a letter to Misunderstandings! #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yourquoteandmine_collab

read more
You are like poisonous gas mixed in air
Who inhale that goes Hello Resties! ❤️

We are back with another #rzdearcharacters

Misunderstandings are like spores, they hover in the air around you and grow wherever you put them. And once they grow, it's difficult to weed them out. 

Collab with #rzdearmisunderstandings and write a letter to Misunderstandings!

Wallflower Wallflower

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 #rzpicprompt1426 #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #yourquoteandmine_collab

read more
फूलों को देने से अच्छा है
उनकी जिंदगी में 
खुशियों के फूल
खिलाना Hello Resties! ❤️

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊

#rzpicprompt1426 #yqrestzone #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #yqbaba #yourquoteandmine_collab
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification