Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best GotOverTheFeeling Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best GotOverTheFeeling Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about got to love you lyrics, i got my love back quotes, you even got me trippin you got me looking in the mirror lyrics, i got a feeling that you might be high lyrics, i got a cold and fever,

• 25 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Ewa Regmi

What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #GotOverTheFeeling #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Missing you neither I want to let's not let the distance be the barrier...
 What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #gotoverthefeeling #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bikash Burnwal

Dekha ye waqt kitni jaldi palat gaya,
Maanga tha kuch par kaise tum mil gaye. #timechanges #gotoverthefeeling #lovequote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #14wordstory #2liners

Fairy Lights

What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #GotOverTheFeeling #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lackingyou

read more
Lacking "You". What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #gotoverthefeeling #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lackingyou

Mysterious

What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #GotOverTheFeeling #YourQuoteAndMine #Broken Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you,
the fake love you did with me.
I was getting cheated ..
I keep on trusting you .
just because of you ,
I lost faith in love. What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #gotoverthefeeling #YourQuoteAndMine #broken

Bizz_are_ Soul

What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #GotOverTheFeeling #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqbaba

read more
being hard on myself,always... What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #gotoverthefeeling #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqbaba

Kajal Kiran

What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #GotOverTheFeeling #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Losing.
Losing every little bit of my heart day by day.
Losing self-love-care-and-respect ray by ray.
Losing the silent-yet-loudest battle within.
Losing myself again and again. What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #gotoverthefeeling #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
of being the ugly duckling in
the family of four siblings. What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #gotoverthefeeling #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #GotOverTheFeeling #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales #Home #alone

read more
How to be a lovable man, who shouldn't risk his life,                                         as someone's waiting home  What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #gotoverthefeeling #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqtales #home #alone

Anand Nagada

What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #GotOverTheFeeling #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution #dreamsndesires 41/366 #yqbaba

read more
My fingers mingling with yours,

My lips touching yours,

Our body coming closure

And our hearts being United;

Beating with a marathon speed !

Will this be just in  our dreams or

Will turn to reality ever?? What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #gotoverthefeeling #YourQuoteAndMine
#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  #dreamsndesires  41/366 #yqbaba

Anand Nagda

What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #GotOverTheFeeling #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution #dreamsndesires 41/366 #yqbaba

read more
My fingers mingling with yours,

My lips touching yours,

Our body coming closure

And our hearts being United;

Beating with a marathon speed !

Will this be just in  our dreams or

Will turn to reality ever?? What feeling is still reeling within you? Time to look within and talk about your deepest emotions. #Collab #gotoverthefeeling #YourQuoteAndMine
#366days366quotes  #writingresolution  #dreamsndesires  41/366 #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification