Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best OwnMeal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best OwnMeal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you are responsible for your own happiness quote, you are on your own quotes, you are the maker of your own destiny, status for own life, live my own life quotes,

• 22 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Ewa Regmi

How does cooking your #OwnMeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Perfect beginning of the day...
Just like you wanted! How does cooking your #ownmeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

How does cooking your #OwnMeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Getting freedom to add my favourites 
Treating my taste buds. How does cooking your #ownmeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

How does cooking your #OwnMeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba😌maths is far better than cooking

read more
Ohhhhh God! I have lots of tragic as well as comical memories attached with cooking 😌 ...
I don't have interest in cooking 
Sometimes I do experiments in it...
Once I cooked veg macroni when my mother was out of town .. Although it was कामचलाऊ...
And  I served it to amma(grandma) saying it's new sabji came in market... 😁
There after a big drama happened when  my mother knew about it😁.... 
Cooking is really a very big deal for me.. With no guarantee of success 🙄Osho jain 🌻 How does cooking your #ownmeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba😌maths is far better than cooking

koushik lenka

read more
Wondering my 💓 Mother
                                               :-where is she? How does cooking your #ownmeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Accomplishing a great mission 
That will reach hearts
Via stomach... How does cooking your #ownmeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking.  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Like king is cooking and serving to whole his hungar kingdom How does cooking your #ownmeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shruthi U

How does cooking your #OwnMeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babacooking_love

read more
being independent! How does cooking your #ownmeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#cooking_love

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I stitched embroidery with colourful threads. How does cooking your #ownmeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Venturing into an unknown world of mystery.  How does cooking your #ownmeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking.  #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

read more
conquering a territory

How does cooking your #ownmeal feel? Participate in this #simile challenge and describe the joy and the travails of one's own cooking.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification