Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FallingDream Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FallingDream Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with a friend quotes, signs a man is falling in love with you, falling in love with you quotes, quotes about falling in love with the wrong guy, falling in love with your friend quotes,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Cerebral Derange

Acrostic poetry Focus on first letters and last letters of lines you will find it You can write secret massages In acrostic Acrostic poetry is very easy and fun. The most basic form spells words out on the left-hand side of the page using the first letter of each line. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts #FallingDream #Colt

read more
Falling from dreams with dreaD
And drowning into reality of feaR
Left those deceptive dreams behind mE
Lost self into dreamy world of agendA
I thought it is reality but full of phantasM
Natty dreams ruined life of realitieS
Going to hurt by reality cause it is only Truth I have  Acrostic poetry 

Focus on first letters and last letters of lines you will find it
You can write secret massages
In acrostic 
Acrostic poetry is very easy and fun. The most basic form spells words out on the left-hand side of the page using the first letter of each line.

Cerebral Derange

KIMO POEM Kimo poems are an Israeli version of haiku. Apparently, there was a need for more syllables in Hebrew. That said, most of the rules are still familiar: 3 lines. No rhymes. #Challenge #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #FallingDream #Colt

read more
Life is dream.descending reality,
Life is hallucination,
Death is reality, KIMO POEM

Kimo poems are an Israeli version of haiku. Apparently, there was a need for more syllables in Hebrew. That said, most of the rules are still familiar:

3 lines.

No rhymes.

Cerebral Derange

Acrostic poetry Focus on first letters and last letters of lines you will find it You can write secret massages In acrostic Acrostic poetry is very easy and fun. The most basic form spells words out on the left-hand side of the page using the first letter of each line. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts #FallingDream #Colt

read more
Falling from dreams with dreaD
And drowning into reality of feaR
Left those deceptive dreams behind mE
Lost self into dreamy world of agendA
I thought it is reality but full of phantasM
Natty dreams ruined life of realitieS
Going to hurt by reality cause it is only Truth I have  Acrostic poetry 

Focus on first letters and last letters of lines you will find it
You can write secret massages
In acrostic 
Acrostic poetry is very easy and fun. The most basic form spells words out on the left-hand side of the page using the first letter of each line.

Cerebral Derange

KIMO POEM Kimo poems are an Israeli version of haiku. Apparently, there was a need for more syllables in Hebrew. That said, most of the rules are still familiar: 3 lines. No rhymes. #Challenge #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #FallingDream #Colt

read more
Life is dream.descending reality,
Life is hallucination,
Death is reality, KIMO POEM

Kimo poems are an Israeli version of haiku. Apparently, there was a need for more syllables in Hebrew. That said, most of the rules are still familiar:

3 lines.

No rhymes.

marmalade ツ

It's the truth of dreams and life... Open for collaboration...😇😇 Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #FallingDream and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. ⭕ Turn on post notifications to avoid missing our exciting challenges! 😁 #Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #openforcollab #aestheticthoughts

read more
When her dreams were falling
In the form of pearls,
No hand came to wipe them
But, when her dreams rose 
In the form of stars,
There were countless hands 
To catch them... It's the truth of dreams and life...
Open for collaboration...😇😇

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #fallingdream and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

⭕ Turn on post notifications to avoid missing our exciting challenges! 😁

Giftsy Dorcas

Trying to catch my dreams, That change course as streams, I tumble, grumble, Beginning to gamble, My turbulent life, Filled with strife, Fading love losing hope, Falling dreams, I could'nt cope, #Challenge #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #giftsydorcas #FallingDream #collabgdoc

read more
Trying to catch my dreams,
That change course as streams,
I tumble, grumble,
Beginning to gamble,
My turbulent life, 
Filled with strife,

Trying to catch my dreams,
That change course as streams,
I tumble, grumble,
Beginning to gamble,
My turbulent life, 
Filled with strife,
Fading love losing hope,
Falling dreams, I could'nt cope,

Aamir Qais AnZar

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #FallingDream and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below! Terms and Conditions: • You are free to write anything. But make sure it should be relevant to the subject, i.e., the falling of dreams. • Must use hashtags #aestheticthoughts • The quote MUST look aesthetically pleasing. It shouldn't ruin the beauty of this beautiful ba #openforcollab #lostdreams #खोनेकाडर #ग़ौरकरो #ख़्वाबमेरे #किधरजाएँ

read more
With Lost & Falling Dreams.. 
Like a kite with broken string, 

As if the body burning in the sun.
Such Tenacity is there in the Moment,
May Again Put a Little Try or Shall I Cry.

Still Somewhere inside Me,
There is a Little Life Remaining. Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #FallingDream and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 

Before you begin with this new challenge, have a look at the terms and conditions listed below!

Terms and Conditions: 
• You are free to write anything. But make sure it should be relevant to the subject, i.e., the falling of dreams.  
• Must use hashtags #AestheticThoughts  
• The quote MUST look aesthetically pleasing. It shouldn't ruin the beauty of this beautiful ba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification