Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HalfBakedShortStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HalfBakedShortStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a half baked love story, one and a half men 10, two and a half men season 1, two and a half men season 4, one and a half girlfriend,

• 18 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Ewa Regmi

Write a #ShortStory titled #HalfBakedShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just like yours and mine 
The temperature might be low 
but at least 
It won't be overcooked or burned out
Let's be patient to cook perfect cake of our love story❤️ Write a #shortstory titled #halfbakedshortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

kranthi Sowjanya

Write a #ShortStory titled #HalfBakedShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Can neither be tasted nor wasted Write a #shortstory titled #halfbakedshortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

read more
They met on a wonderful day
When they found a magic 
That made them fall in love!!
But 
Before that love could bloom,
Destiny killed her!!!!! Write a #shortstory titled #halfbakedshortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chirag Vashishtha

Write a #ShortStory titled #HalfBakedShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love life #yqhindi #yqdidi #Heart अर्द्धप्रेम अभिव्यक्ति...

read more
When Chatting Converted Into Emojiless

Write a #shortstory titled #halfbakedshortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
#love #life #yqhindi #yqdidi #heart 

अर्द्धप्रेम अभिव्यक्ति...

Feba

read more
Love wasn't a subject to be pondered
She lived in the moment ,each waiting to be deciphered!
He had decoded  his idea of love and waited for the moment !
They finally met! bliss it did create....
Each on their own path ;together🤔
Their heart still lingers though
To live in a moment of love 
The way love ought to be lived !! Write a #shortstory titled #halfbakedshortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
Two imperfect people are always perfect together. Their love is always beautiful to know how they think for each other and share everything  accordingly. But sad to say destiny  decides something different for them to live happily with sadness inside the heart and their hands apart to join others hand.  Write a #shortstory titled #halfbakedshortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
She stepped into his life with huge 
expectations.  He dropped the bomb
when he said "I am gay". Write a #shortstory titled #halfbakedshortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

read more
Why I write?,because I am not right,                                                    why I don't speak? , because my feelings are weak,why I am so screwed ?                                                       because my breakdowns are too rude.  Write a #shortstory titled #halfbakedshortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchismita Sengupta

Write a #ShortStory titled #HalfBakedShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #gonewrong #newwritersclub #follow #yqdidi

read more
Is still better than a Charred Cake Write a #shortstory titled #halfbakedshortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
#love #gonewrong #newwritersclub #follow #yqdidi

Roohi Bhargava

read more
She watches him in her dreams. A  tall, broad chested, well dressed gentleman, she would see in a dream. She would look for him scaredly, sometimes, she would call him by his name, but he's nowhere to be seen. Sometimes, she'd see herself as the bride exchanging rings with him. She'd see herself hugging him, she'd hear him apologizing, but when she made an attempt to look at him, her dream would break.
He's known yet unknown. He plagues her dreams, not showing his face to her. She's fallen for what she saw in the dream, but it isn't touching the reality. She dreams of him, she's in love with him, but her love will never be a reality.  Write a #shortstory titled #halfbakedshortstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification