Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moonstaring Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moonstaring Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, poems about the moon and love, quotes with stars and moon, full moon quotes about love,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Sonal Panwar

चांद-सितारे✨💫💫खुशी की टोकरी मैं भर लूं 🥰❤ #Chand #chandsitare_ #Moon #moonstaring #moonlight #MoonShayari Shayari Poetry #कविता

read more

Suraj Singh Yadav

Swapnil Moon

Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I stare at moon.
Nights are different,
but the story is same. Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Srishti Yadav

Under a starry night when
The Moon was shinning 
like never before.
"Two souls peering at moon"
miles away from one another,
Gave the "moon", a job of "postman",
& Said thousands of things.
In a hope that The Moon
"Will deliver it to other". #yqbaba #yqtales #moonstaring #postman #deliverthelove #twosouls #peering #infinity

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#rs_rupendra05 Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba The moon stares at me .. Like he was asking me "where is your so called second moon , I know she is an imaginary fairy , so you can easily write for her , draw your imagination in your canvas , why it is always rough drawings .. every time she is different in sketches , if you draw it permanently so I can help you to find for you , after all you are my true fr

read more
Like he was asking me 
"where is your so called second moon , I know she is an imaginary fairy , so you can easily write for her , draw your imagination in your canvas , why it is always rough drawings .. every time she is different in sketches , if you draw it permanently so I can help you to find for you , after all you are my true friend , you are always there at night waiting for me to explore your imaginary world " 
 #rs_rupendra05 
Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #yourquoteandmine

The moon stares at me ..
Like he was asking me 
"where is your so called second moon , I know she is an imaginary fairy , so you can easily write for her , draw your imagination in your canvas , why it is always rough drawings .. every time she is different in sketches , if you draw it permanently so I can help you to find for you , after all you are my true fr

Poonam Suyal

Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

read more
I am too emotionally calm to feel it ! Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

marmalade ツ

Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #she_a_quest

read more
And,I stare back to it,
I realised that we both are the same. 
Full of scars,
but,still seem beautiful. Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine
#she_a_quest

Snigdha Agrawal

Collab on this #NightPrompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And I stare right back reasoning 
...I am no competitor in your beauty
pageant.  Just a plain Jane, your glow cannot change.  No need to feel threatened.
 Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

With a wrathful glare.

For it's beauty fades in the 
presence of my angel moons.

They brighten my life and soothen it, 
like a cold shower in the hot noons.  Collab on this #nightprompt and talk about the #moonstaring at you. #yourquoteandmine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#writersclub

Preeta Sarkhel

Marry someone who don't promise you to get moon and stars or even the galaxy but stand with you to watch them together.
-Preeta Sarkhel #yqbaba #random #stars #moonstaring
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification