Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearModi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearModi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Writers make impact so don't hesitate talking to those in charge. Write to your PM. Use #DearModi #day16 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine #fuckoff #Modi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thank You for sinking over country.
Please start again with selling tea. Writers make impact so don't hesitate talking to those in charge. 

Write to your PM. 

Use #DearModi

#Day16 #30DayChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine #fuckoff #modi
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Snigdha Agrawal

Writers make impact so don't hesitate talking to those in charge. Write to your PM. Use #DearModi #day16 #30daychallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
May I take this opportunity of wishing 
you a very Happy Birthday.
Coincidentally today is also Vishwakarma day.
May you like the tools,  take rest today.
Rejuvenate, meditate how to help
build our fractured nation.

Yours
Proud Citizen Writers make impact so don't hesitate talking to those in charge. 

Write to your PM. 

Use #DearModi

#Day16 #30DayChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Aamir Qais AnZar

नरेंद्रमोदी जी!! मनमोहन सिंह जी कितने भी जन्म क्यों न ले आप जितना बोल नहीं सकते। और आप कितने भी जन्म क्यों न ले मनमोहन सिंह जी जितना काम नहीं कर सकते। तुझ से पहले जो इक शख़्स यहाँ तख़त नशीन था उसको भी अपने ख़ुदा होने का इतना ही यक़ीन था – Habib Jalib Modi is a Master Campaigner for Cleaning Ganga Without Doing Anything: Rajendra Singh ((Rajendra Singh, also known as the Waterman of India and winner of the Magsaysay Award)) #MannkiBaat #modified #प्रधानमंत्री #ModiHaiToMumkinHai #modibhakt #dearprimeminister #DearModi #पीएममोदी

read more
Dear Prime Minister,
Anti MODI, does not mean that i hate modi, it simple means i am very much dissatisfied and dissapointed with the results that you have said you will deliver, and you did not, we made you our P.M with the hope of achhe din,  but realised that the ACCHE DIN was for you, with all your foreign tours and what not. The trolls you are facings and the memes that are made are just the outcome of the suffering  hope,  failure of our dreams and death of trust. 

P.S: All political parties differ from 
their promises, but your party 
is the biggest U turn party 
i have ever seen. नरेंद्रमोदी जी!!  मनमोहन सिंह जी कितने भी जन्म क्यों न ले आप जितना बोल नहीं सकते।  और   आप कितने भी जन्म क्यों न ले मनमोहन सिंह जी जितना काम नहीं कर सकते।

तुझ से पहले जो इक शख़्स यहाँ तख़त नशीन था
उसको भी अपने ख़ुदा होने का इतना ही यक़ीन था
– Habib Jalib

Modi is a Master Campaigner for Cleaning Ganga Without Doing Anything: Rajendra Singh ((Rajendra Singh, also known as the Waterman of India and winner of the Magsaysay Award))

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification