Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best HeartFeelsFULL Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best HeartFeelsFULL Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you with all my heart poems for him, heart touching love images with quotes, love poems for your boyfriend from the heart in hindi, heart touching shayari of a love images, heart touching lines in hindi for love,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #HeartFeelsFULL #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have a heated argument and  disagreement that expresses a difference in opinion.

I make him cheerful 
and that becomes 
my guiding light. ... Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #heartfeelsfull #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #HeartFeelsFULL #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I recollect lost ground, when it tells me that life coud have been much much different, better beautiful with a little more forethought

It reminds me.. Though much is lost, but not all.. There is still time before life says curtains.. You may still make it.. 
 Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #heartfeelsfull #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I visit any holy place

I talk to you...  Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #heartfeelsfull #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
I see strife all around

When I act the Clown Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #heartfeelsfull #YourQuoteAndMine

Mohammad Raqeeb Yawer

read more
I reach home and see that Ammi is not there...

My Ammi is at home Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #heartfeelsfull #YourQuoteAndMine

Riddhi

read more
I am not with you

I am with you Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #heartfeelsfull #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 I am alone on the beach

we sit on the beach together for a while Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #heartfeelsfull #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
I see you NO WHERE around me. 

You are NOW HERE with me.  Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #heartfeelsfull #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
you are nowhere in my viscinity and you are busy with your work somewhere else... no msgs from you and no calls from you. ☹️

You are there before me. 
Just your presence makes me happy. 😊 Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #heartfeelsfull #YourQuoteAndMine

Tejaswini Dash

read more
You are near me

You are far from me Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #heartfeelsfull #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification