Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best okaytobeawake Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best okaytobeawake Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about okay i love you too, its okay its love quotes, oka manasu images with quotes, i am not okay with this, not okay with this,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Atishay jain

Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are not wasting that time Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Neerja

Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #twentytwoquote

read more
If you are up for your goal to complete,
Now you know, you have to be like an athlete.
Love is shit ,
Now you got that idea hit.

It's never late
To start again

It's okay to be awake in the night if 
It's for that goal to fight
To reach there with all your might. 🙂

Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #twentytwoquote

Neerja

Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotetwentyone

read more
If you had a fight 
With your love life 

Staying awake in the night 
To make him feel light 
To make him feel right
By kissing as if he is only 'mine'
For whom you breathe
Of whom you speak

It's okay to be awake in night if
It's about your love life  Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotetwentyone

RAHUL VERMA

----------बातें इतिहास की----------
अकबर के नवरत्ल- सामान्य रूप से रत्न पत्थर का टुकडा होता है, लेकिन अपनी विशिष्ट पहचान के कारण कुछ पत्थरों को रत्न का दर्जा मिलता है। अकबर ने भी ऐसे विशिष्ट गुणों वाले प्रतिभावान एवं बुद्धिजीवी व्यक्तियों की पहचान कर उन्हें अपने दरबार में नवरत्न की उपाधि दी। मुल्ला दो प्याजा,
हकीम हुमाम, अब्दुर्हीम खानखाना, अबुल फज़ल, तानसेन, राजा मानसिंह, राजा टोडरमल, फैजी व राजा बीरबल उसके दरबार के 'नवरत्न' थे। #इतिहास_के_पन्ने #नौरत्न #okaytobeawake

Snigdha Agrawal

Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you've reached a critical junction 
in the novel you are reading Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine

shefa tahreen

Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdiary #theunspokenmystry

read more
You are the silent story teller and
the night is your perfect listener. Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqdiary #theunspokenmystry

Sourajita D

You have to survive first to live next. #sourajita #Survive #quotereview #diary #newwritersclub #yqbaba #oneliner #okaytobeawake

read more
It's always better
to be a torn page
from a burnt diary. You have to survive first to  live next. 

#sourajita #survive #quotereview #diary
#newwritersclub #yqbaba #oneliner #okaytobeawake

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

read more
Because I rearrange my dreams on my thoughts with her love Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine

Harvinder Kaur

Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada #yourquote

read more
you are studying..😋 Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating  with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdada #yourquote

sanjana ranjan

read more
You have important work. Collab and share the reasons why and when it’s #okaytobeawake late at night. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification