Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lazybum Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lazybum Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the lazy girl story in hindi, the diligent girl and the lazy girl in english, the diligent girl and the lazy girl, the lazy girl and the diligent girl, the lazy girl story in english,

• 26 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Hemant

KEEP LEARNING AND GROWING WITH SMITA NAIDU

Uvarani jaganathan

Example: I am so lazy that if I murder someone in my apartment, I will wait for my maid to come and clean it up. - Rana Sarkar Use #lazybum #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lazybum #lonewolf

read more
                    to speak nowadays so I make quotes...  Example: I am so lazy that if I murder someone in my apartment, I will wait for my maid to come and clean it up. - Rana Sarkar 

Use #LazyBum 

#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #lazybum #lonewolf

Vennila

Everlasting things never fade away🤗 Happy evening💜 #yqbaba #yourquote #latest #GameOfThrones #lazybum love #lovequotes

read more
Spills are also needed
To make sure
What stays permanent within !!! Everlasting things never fade away🤗
Happy evening💜
#yqbaba #yourquote #latest #gameofthrones #lazybum #love #lovequotes

Swapnil Moon

Example: I am so lazy that if I murder someone in my apartment, I will wait for my maid to come and clean it up. - Rana Sarkar Use #lazybum #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Even my 
alarm clock failed. Example: I am so lazy that if I murder someone in my apartment, I will wait for my maid to come and clean it up. - Rana Sarkar 

Use #LazyBum 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

Example: I am so lazy that if I murder someone in my apartment, I will wait for my maid to come and clean it up. - Rana Sarkar Use #lazybum #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To decorate Myself........ Example: I am so lazy that if I murder someone in my apartment, I will wait for my maid to come and clean it up. - Rana Sarkar 

Use #LazyBum 

Shahab Ahmad

love #lazybum #Random thoughts #yqdiary

read more
meet someone
fall for them
make them fall for you
invest, emotionally 
so much work
i am too old and
lazy for this shit #love #lazybum #random #thoughts #yqdiary

Kaushik Sinha

Example: I am so lazy that if I murder someone in my apartment, I will wait for my maid to come and clean it up. - Rana Sarkar Use #lazybum #CollabChallenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Lazy #Dreams #getup #philosophy

read more
That I am not even chasing my dreams. Example: I am so lazy that if I murder someone in my apartment, I will wait for my maid to come and clean it up. - Rana Sarkar 

Use #LazyBum 

#collabchallenge #yourquoteandmine
#lazy #dreams   #getup #philosophy

Shubhajit Sen

Example: I am so lazy that if I murder someone in my apartment, I will wait for my maid to come and clean it up. - Rana Sarkar Use #lazybum #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
That I feel describing my laziness is also too much a work for me.... Example: I am so lazy that if I murder someone in my apartment, I will wait for my maid to come and clean it up. - Rana Sarkar 

Use #LazyBum 

Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Snigdha Agrawal

Dear Bed,

Have been living out of suitcases.
Sleeping in different hotel beds
Five star comforters and mattresses
But I get to have a good night's rest
only when home laying my body
on your lumpy thinness, unmade bed.
Never want to wake up again.
Truly favourite.

#lazybum #mirakee #mirakeewriters #mirakeeworld #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #writerscommunity
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification