Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best OhReally Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best OhReally Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about really good love quotes for her, if you really love someone time and distance, do you really love me quotes, really sweet love quotes for her, those we love are never really lost to us,

• 41 Followers
  • 48 Stories

Rohit Gujjar

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

June Meme Challenge 16/30 🐈Here goes #YQCM22. Are you a memer if you can't even think 3 situations for this template, #OhReally? 😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #memetime #CatsofYQ. #YQCM #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Hm, 
Really.. June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Are you a memer if you can't even think 3 situations for this template, #OhReally? 

😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #MemeTime #CatsofYQ. #YQCM

Chitra Iyer

June Meme Challenge 16/30 🐈Here goes #YQCM22. Are you a memer if you can't even think 3 situations for this template, #OhReally? 😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #memetime #CatsofYQ. #YQCM #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When someone says hey, you are dark but very attractive, me👇🏽 June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Are you a memer if you can't even think 3 situations for this template, #OhReally? 

😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #MemeTime #CatsofYQ. #YQCM

Osho Jain

read more
Mammi to me : don't cut your nails on tuesday, thursday, saturday.
 June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Bizz_are_ Soul

June Meme Challenge 16/30 🐈Here goes #YQCM22. Are you a memer if you can't even think 3 situations for this template, #OhReally? 😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #memetime. #YQCM #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
(After all these Suicides, when Nepotism and Groupism became a hot topic, people are just posting whatever they feel without knowing the deep impression depression leaves on people)

Someone : " We are here to listen to you,in distress. We will never judge you." June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

😺 Make multiple #YQMeme on this #YQMT1203 and come up with #MemeTime. #YQCM

Sita Prasad

read more
"Mom I have cleaned my room", the child

Mom- June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Sita Prasad

read more
When kids say to elders," You know nothing."

elders- June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Sita Prasad

read more
When my shopaholic friend says, I don't have any clothes. June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

கவிதாயினி

read more
My hus.    : I love you di pontati 😍😍
Mee.    :🤣🤣🤣🤣 June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

Mir Sohail

read more
My Parents to me:
We are going to discuss your marriage ceremony  June Meme Challenge 16/30

🐈Here goes #YQCM22. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification