Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best penmandiary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best penmandiary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to make pen holder with waste material, writing with pen 170, best vape pen for dry herb and wax 30, the pen is mightier than the sword quote, how to use parker pen 10,

• 17 Followers
  • 46 Stories

chirag mittal

#yqbaba #yqdidi YourQuote Baba #penmandiary good nyt everyone this is my last writeup on yq i am gonna take a little break from yq :) will be back as soon as possible :) वैसे तो बिछा चादर जमी पर कही भी सो जाता हूँ

read more
वैसे तो बिछा चादर जमी पर कही भी सो जाता हूँ
पर गरजते हुए बादलो से हर बार डर जाता  हूँ 
साहेब, बरसात में तो मैं भी छत को तड़प जाता हूँ #yqbaba #yqdidi YourQuote Baba  #penmandiary

good nyt everyone this is my last writeup on yq 
i am gonna take a little break from yq :)
will be back as soon as possible :) 

वैसे तो बिछा चादर जमी पर कही भी सो जाता हूँ

chirag mittal

#yqbaba #yqbhaijaaan #yqdidi #penmandiary कि #कच्ची गलियों में वो #गाड़ियाँ चला नहीं पाता बस #इसलिए मेरा #बेटा अब #घर नहीं आता..!!! ki #kachhi_galiyoo mein wo #Gadiyaa chala nahi pta bas isliye mera #beta ab #ghar nahi aata...

read more
 कि कच्ची गलियों में वो गाड़ियाँ चला नहीं पाता
 बस इसलिए मेरा बेटा अब घर नहीं आता..!!! #yqbaba #yqbhaijaaan #yqdidi #penmandiary

कि #कच्ची गलियों में वो #गाड़ियाँ चला नहीं पाता
 बस #इसलिए मेरा #बेटा अब #घर नहीं आता..!!!

ki #kachhi_galiyoo mein wo #gadiyaa chala nahi pta 
bas isliye mera #beta ab #ghar nahi aata...

Harish Reddy S

The More You Pen...🖋️
The More You Learn...😇 #astheticthoughts #penandpaper #penningthoughts #penmandiary #pen #learn #learning

Poonam Suyal

#sunshine #yqbaba #yqquotes #writing #penmandiary #लेखक #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ashutosh Prajapati Collaborating with Sunshine ❤ Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

read more
तुम हो मेरै वो अलफाज़ ....
जिसे शायरी में हमेशा....
मैं पिरो के रखती हूँ .... #sunshine
#yqbaba #yqquotes #writing #penmandiary
#लेखक   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ashutosh Prajapati 
Collaborating with Sunshine ❤
Collaborating with Rashmi Buragohain

Oyinkansola Okunola

I WILL WRITE AGAIN

Quite a while things made sense
Craved for sense like l never had
My stories weren't accepted by the society
Even though they went viral a thousand time. 

On a cool evening, l sat on the sofa
Lost in my words, the ones I took back
Like a myrrh image I was flooded with images
Words that made an abode in my mind. 

I ran into the future l wasn't in
And flashed back to the past, my present
Stories and plans that ended on inks
Aren't enough to keep me on a steady. 

On old paths, I'd wander no more
But pick up platters to draw out visions
I'd paint on it blue and write with evergreen ink
Over again I'd learn it as of no ending. 

ZOEY📝

#secondquote 
#Zoey
#penmandiary 
#yqbaba

Ragul S

My dear friend...
         if glowing is brightness
         if flowing is holiness
         if singing is sweetness
         if nourishing is healthiness 
         if cherishing is buisness
         if wandering is loneliness
         if surviving is needfullness
         if missing is heaviness
         carry that heaviness till end...  #firstquote #bestfriend #newwritersclub #support #penmandiary

cloud33

The most insane illusion I ever saw was a man laughing too much,                             but still his eyes were sad.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqenglish #penmandiary #writer #indianwriters #writersofinstagram #innervoice

amaterasu

For beauty is not 'me',
it's a concept about 'mine'  #yqbaba #tpmd #yqquotes #yqbabaquotes #penmandiary #beauty  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Thasleem Rayeesha

#amaterasuenglish

amaterasu

#yqbaba #yq #tpmd #penmandiary #yqquotes #Pain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Thasleem Rayeesha #amaterasuenglish

read more

Other words for "mine" ...
Without you I'm in pain #yqbaba #yq #tpmd #penmandiary #yqquotes #pain  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Thasleem Rayeesha 

#amaterasuenglish

Trinayana Roy

His sixteen month old daughter's toothless grin each time he flung her in the air and then swiftly caught her in his arms, never failed to bring a smile on his face. The wife, a carefree bubbly girl whom he had met in college, now waited endlessly without any complaints. She failed to hide the quiet desperation in her eyes each time he returned safely. Still, duty above all, had been his single motto. That day was no different. Ravi went into the raging fire that had caught the highrise and saved thirty six lives. But could not make it out alive. #still #YQBaba #YQDiary #penmandiary #YQQuotes #scribbles #microtales #trinayana
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification