Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzsetyoufree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzsetyoufree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ābeļdārzs burtnieki, vērmanes dārzs, ety,

• 25 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Meenakshi M Singh

Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfrer in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #meenakshimsingh #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To let you explore and search,
To be lost and found,
To know that everywhere,
You just look for me
 Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfrer in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #meenakshimsingh #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dipa Rani G.

Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As I want to live in peace.
It's ok when my love can't reach your heart.
It's ok that you have no love to give me back.
Still I let my love flow for you.
I realized it's not about you anymore rather only about me.

For me,
Love is something like river,
It needs to flow,
It needs to be free,
Without any conditioning,
Any string or expectations.

So, I set you free to have my freedom.
 Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree  in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #yourquoteandmine

Mysterious

Collab with us on this cuddly #cinemagraph and confess your views on how and why you set love free. 🧚🏻‍♂️Happy setting free🧚‍♀️ #yqrestzone #rzsetyoufree #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Komal Sharma #secondquote

read more
तेरा नाम ही ये दिल रटता है,
ना जाने तुम पे ये दिल क्यू मरता है,

नशा है तेरे प्यार का इतना,
कि तेरी ही याद में ये दिन कटता है▪▪ Collab with us on this cuddly  #cinemagraph and confess your views on how and why you set love free. 

🧚🏻‍♂️Happy setting free🧚‍♀️

#yqrestzone #rzsetyoufree #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Komal Sharma #secondquote

Abid

Collab with us on this cuddly #cinemagraph and confess your views on how and why you set love free. 🧚🏻‍♂️Happy setting free🧚‍♀️ Come back soon my muse! #yqrestzone #rzsetyoufree #collabwithrestzone #FreshThoughts #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain Thank you for the invite Syed Aabidhussain !😊😊

read more
I hope she does as 
she has promised me,
She will come over and 
Together we will be. 
 Collab with us on this cuddly  #cinemagraph and confess your views on how and why you set love free. 

Come back soon my muse! 
#yqrestzone #rzsetyoufree #collabwithrestzone #freshthoughts #yqbaba #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain
Thank you for the invite Syed Aabidhussain !😊😊

Abid

Collab with us on this cuddly #cinemagraph and confess your views on how and why you set love free. 🧚🏻‍♂️Happy setting free🧚‍♀️ Come back soon my muse! #yqrestzone #rzsetyoufree #collabwithrestzone #FreshThoughts #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
When you are done.. 
Please come back to me!  Collab with us on this cuddly  #cinemagraph and confess your views on how and why you set love free. 

Come back soon my muse! 
#yqrestzone #rzsetyoufree #collabwithrestzone #freshthoughts #yqbaba #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shaima Nishar

Because I loved you enough to let you go.  #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree  #rapidfire #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqdiary  #oneliner

Anitha Elisha

Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #setfreeofyourlove

read more
for now
I know u'll come around somehow
Love can come in all ways
It depends on how each one stays
It's always hard to let go
And make things around you to go slow 
Love is always like a heavy wind blow 
So do what u love and never forget u are always a bright glow 

Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine
#setfreeofyourlove

praveen kalabhavi

Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If there is anything like infinity in the world then I know where it lives. It stays in the form of love in between you and me and keeps travelling across every day! Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

#cinemagraph 🧚🏻‍♂️Happy setting free🧚‍♀️ #yqrestzone #rzsetyoufree #collabwithrestzone #FreshThoughts #lovewithouthim #sourajita #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
to find yourself someday
between my man and another girl.
and without being sorry to me, let
my man happy to be with her!  #cinemagraph 

#yqrestzone #rzsetyoufree #collabwithrestzone #freshthoughts #lovewithouthim #sourajita  #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
For I know that if you are mine,
You will fly and come back to me.

-Batool  Recycling this brilliant prompt by Rest Zone #rzsetyoufree #lovesetfree in today's #rapidfire #cinemagraph   #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification