Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DnDteamEquality Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DnDteamEquality Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love equality quotes, quotes on gender equality in hindi, quotes on equality in hindi, the equality between man and woman, the equality and human rights commission,

• 13 Followers
  • 199 Stories

Shweta Giri

(OPEN FOR #Collab) We human are so nice, we do such great works for nature. Like cutting trees, overgrazing, polluting water and many more such things. Today, the environment wants to thank us. Let's #ThanksHuman on behalf of them. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceofearth

read more
I gave you fresh air to 
breathe in,
But you took away my 
identity making me 
impure and dark.
Thanks human.
(Air pollution) (OPEN FOR #COLLAB)

We human are so nice, we do such great works for nature. Like cutting trees, overgrazing, polluting water and many more such things.

Today, the environment wants to thank us.

Let's #ThanksHuman on behalf of them.

Shweta Giri

(OPEN FOR #Collab) We human are so nice, we do such great works for nature. Like cutting trees, overgrazing, polluting water and many more such things. Today, the environment wants to thank us. Let's #ThanksHuman on behalf of them. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceofearth

read more
We turned loyal to you,
Believed on you, thinking
You are "the great" humans.
But in return you took away 
my home and even my life
mercilessly and broke my
illusion. 
Thanks human!
(Animal brutality)
 (OPEN FOR #COLLAB)

We human are so nice, we do such great works for nature. Like cutting trees, overgrazing, polluting water and many more such things.

Today, the environment wants to thank us.

Let's #ThanksHuman on behalf of them.

Shweta Giri

(OPEN FOR #Collab) We're affecting the green, we're affecting the blue and forcing ourselves into the dark zone. This #WorldEnvironmentDay, be the voice of those mocked trees and aquatic animals living in toxins. Please invite your friends. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceofearth

read more
And my lungs have turned black,
Those green forest have turned 
into concrete. Now black is 
more preferred over green. 
We are acting so mean, by 
snatching the habitat of 
those arboreals and forest
dwellers, who could not live
in this toxin ,unlike 
these toxic humans.... (OPEN FOR #COLLAB)

We're affecting the green, we're affecting the blue and forcing ourselves into the dark zone.

This #worldenvironmentday, be the voice of those mocked trees and aquatic animals living in toxins.

Please invite your friends.

Shweta Giri

(DARE TO COLLAB? 🤭🔥) Red is the colour of love! And violence? Every day, violence happens in a large number, be it to human or other creatures. I won't go into the numbers but it happens everywhere. Sometimes happens with us too, but we stay silent thinking it will be ok one day. If never raised voice, never had the courage to, why to today? Why not here? #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceagainstviolence #averteddaydreamer #adwhosefault

read more
It was my time 
to bloom, But you
plucked the petals
of my childhood so
brutally, giving me a 
lifetime scar in the form
of dreadful memory.
(Child abuse) (DARE TO COLLAB? 🤭🔥)

Red is the colour of love! And violence?
Every day, violence happens in a large number, be it to human or other creatures. I won't go into the numbers but it happens everywhere.
Sometimes happens with us too, but we stay silent thinking it will be ok one day.

If never raised voice, never had the courage to, why to today? Why not here?

Shweta Giri

(OPEN FOR COLLAB 🔥🤭) Injustice, injustice, injustice! Is it for everyone? Nope, someone is getting justice by this! Punch them with your sarcasm! Today we're against the injustice of: Female foeticide Menstrual Myths #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #justicegranted #aestheticthoughts #voiceagainstinjustice #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #owovfariajahan

read more
In that pure fertile 
period of my 
adolescence,
i was stopped from 
entering the temple ,
tagging me as impure.
Justice granted!
(Menstrual myths) (OPEN FOR COLLAB 🔥🤭)

Injustice, injustice, injustice! 
Is it for everyone? Nope, someone is getting justice by this! Punch them with your sarcasm!

Today we're against the injustice of:
Female foeticide
Menstrual Myths

Shweta Giri

(OPEN FOR MULTIPLE IRONIES 🌚) The world is full of ironies! We say we're Indian, but again numerous castes and religions come. If we're one as Indian then why these things? You can't love a guy, you're small now. (Although somewhat justified) You can't love a guy, coz you're a guy. (Why this!) #Stop #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #voiceofcare #voiceforequality #DnDteamEquality #adirony

read more
What's irony?
You love that face,
But if that face rejects you,
You want to make that face 
worth not to be loved ,
 by acid attacks.
 (OPEN FOR MULTIPLE IRONIES 🌚)

The world is full of ironies! 
We say we're Indian, but again numerous castes and religions come. If we're one as Indian then why these things?

You can't love a guy, you're small now. (Although somewhat justified)
You can't love a guy, coz you're a guy. (Why this!)

K Harsita

Topics: 1.Pollution 2. Deforestation 3. Forest fire 4. Water crisis 5. Brutality towards animals 6. Climate change #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceofearth

read more
You want mineral water to drink.
Tap water for cooking.
Hot and cold water for bath.
Dreaming a bright future!
still not sustaining the necessaries. Topics:
1.Pollution
2. Deforestation
3. Forest fire
4. Water crisis
5. Brutality towards animals
6. Climate change

K Harsita

Casteism is there, but not since eternity! We humans made it. We did it like it's fundamental right to do casteism. It's time to introspect ourselves, keep your voice about that ingrained root which made it worse. #DnDteamEquality #voiceofcare #voiceforequality (Please don't remove this) Prompt by Saba Nagri #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqdnd #averteddaydreamer

read more
And once they have oneness, a seed can be planted in which an optimistic perennial thinking can be nurtured. Casteism is there, but not since eternity! We humans made it. 
We did it like it's fundamental right to do casteism. It's time to introspect ourselves, keep your voice about that ingrained root which made it worse.

#DnDteamEquality #voiceofcare #voiceforequality 
(Please don't remove this)

Prompt by Saba Nagri

K Harsita

(OPEN FOR COLLAB, plzzzz🥺) White can't be scribbled on white, and black can't be scribbled on black. What if the stars were dark? Can we ever see them in night sky? What if the night sky was bright as day? Can we ever see the stars? #voiceofcare #voiceforequality #DnDteamEquality (Please don't remove these) #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqdnd

read more

conducting the
dreams.
Beam of my shine gives
the hope of peace and
a new bright sky
indelibly.
Like diverging my
brightness in millions
minds, I hope I can
alter the frivolity
of dissident souls. (OPEN FOR COLLAB, plzzzz🥺)

White can't be scribbled on white, and black can't be scribbled on black.

What if the stars were dark? Can we ever see them in night sky? What if the night sky was bright as day? Can we ever see the stars? 

#voiceofcare #voiceforequality #DnDteamEquality
(Please don't remove these)

Cerebral Derange

(OPEN FOR #Collab 🔥🖤) Our mental is generally taken as a joke, others don't understand what we go through. Everyone thinks their problem is the biggest. A person having depression will think malnutrition is nothing. A person affected with AIDS will think drug addiction is a minor issue. But everything is important. Let's give them a punch who think our problem is small and no need for any treatment or care. #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceofawareness #adWhatAnIdea #scarlet_soul

read more
The chaos and thoughts
Inside head look like

[AHDMDKXHVDNSMMC
GDMDHBRJDJDJRBHFHF
GDJDJVRVFHDJTMROSY]

hard to read.hard to control
But he lives in it but couldn't 
Control, (OPEN FOR #COLLAB 🔥🖤)

Our mental is generally taken as a joke, others don't understand what we go through. 

Everyone thinks their problem is the biggest. A person having depression will think malnutrition is nothing. A person affected with AIDS will think drug addiction is a minor issue. But everything is important. 

Let's give them a punch who think our problem is small and no need for any treatment or care.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification