Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMdipdesires Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMdipdesires Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnm, mnn mnm, mdi suppliers facebook, wannate mdi-50,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Soul Divine

Hello writers! Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter D) and write your erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted ✨ #MnMdipdesires #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
With drops
of your love

me raising
my arches

you enter
cum slow
 Hello writers! 

Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter D) and write your erotic thoughts. 

Best ones will be highlighted ✨

#MnMdipdesires #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Bizz_are_ Soul

Hello writers! Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter D) and write your erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted ✨ #MnMdipdesires #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons #loveandlust

read more
in me,
as I invade your privacy...
Our skins tangle,
grinding inside,
our lusty libido, intrigued...
You bend for me,
as I mark my territory,
on you,
leaving bluish blemishes, all over...
Your curves, unlayer
as my fingers explore,
the nectar drips
and I wet for you...
Those hungry kisses,
prolonged breathes,
rhythmic moans, linger
as I part your flower bud,
the strings of euphoria, plucked... Hello writers! 

Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter D) and write your erotic thoughts. 

#MnMdipdesires #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba  #mnmnapowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jiya

Hello writers! Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter D) and write your erotic thoughts. Best ones will be highlighted ✨ #MnMdipdesires #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #erotica #yqbaba #mnmnapowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
In my nectar
Dig Yourself
Till my walls
Nd break
All the Boundaries.  Hello writers! 

Siddarth

Sube sube kitni uchi vichar Gupta 🤦🏻‍♂️😜🤣 #yqbaba Hello writers! Collab with our alphabetical prompt (today's letter D) and write your erotic thoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #moonsandmoans #mnmnapowrimo #MnMdipdesires

read more
and gulf my height,
let's spark our ignite, 
peak is where I spurt 
my might into your 
smooth soft & tight  Sube sube kitni uchi vichar Gupta 🤦🏻‍♂️😜🤣

#yqbaba 

Hello writers! 

Aman Verma

read more
A desire-filled sensation swept through her breasts 
as my fingertips circled her chest.

When the two bodies collided, 
a sense of fire broke out between them.

When their lips entwine and juices mix,

the flame of lust begins to trickle through our foreheads.

She cries in agony till her heart is torn out
 when his pole enters her hole.

She writhes more forcefully 
the deeper he goes.

The juices of love begin to flow
 when the moment 
of eternity arrives.

We both need to take a breather, 
But Darling! 

Let's try it once more! Hello writers! 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification