Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzphotograph Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzphotograph Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Jasmine Saini

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ PHOTOGRAPH 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzphotograph

read more
kidnapped moment, isn't it?

O my love,
you left me alone in the dark,
without leaving any remark.
But dear, I was also smart
and well knew the martial art.
With my moves,
made you dead to the world
and kidnapped you forever
in my colourful cart. Hello Resties!

April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! 

Today's Topic ~ PHOTOGRAPH

🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis!

sunrise brings with it hope of better day lying ahead and affirms to bury the dusk of yesterday yet the photograph adorning the life of dreams #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #day26 #napowrimo2020 #rzphotograph #sunrisetosunsetpoem #poetryismyescape #kratisha

read more
yet the photograph
adorning the life of dreams
waiting to meet 
it's destination
compel to lose identity 
everyday with 
many masks 
hiding behind layers 
of dust and completion

/ Full In Caption /
 sunrise brings with it
hope of better day
lying ahead
and affirms to bury
the dusk of yesterday

yet the photograph
adorning the life of dreams

Durga Kannan

Hello Resties! April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! Today's Topic ~ PHOTOGRAPH 🎁The best poems will be featured on a daily basis! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #Napowrimo20 #rznapowrimo #rzphotograph

read more
They remind me of the
 sweet and bitter memories too
Of relationships I cherish
and the ones which shattered me
It's a mixed feeling
Sometimes evoking smiles,
sometimes tears. Hello Resties!

April is National Poetry Writing Month. A month where you hone your poetry writing skills by giving yourself a challenge to write a poem every day of the month! Use your observation skills, discover your unique style with us. We would be giving you simple word/topic prompts each day, with suitable backgrounds this April to help you write! 

Vaishali Garg

read more
are something that 
cherish your memories. Hello Resties!

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification