Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best KananGill Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best KananGill Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kanan sharma, nandan kanan express 12815 live status, 12815 nandan kanan live running status, masakit na balakang sa kanan, nandan kanan express running status,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Piyush Agarwal

#KananGill nwnwnsnna #लव

read more

sanjana Bhardwaj

🔹Use #YQMT138 for this template and come up with situations which fit in the expression, #KananGill : I'm like, "I don't know how to answer''. 😎😂 🚫 Avoid cliched content and plagiarism. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured on first meme first serve basis. 🎏 Feel free to come up with your multiple entries and RoFL us by framing them right and adding more fun to your Sunday. 😂😂 ↪️ Get. Set. #Collab.💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Relatives :- Beta..Shadi kab kar re ho?🤔

Me :- 👇👇👇👇    🔹Use #YQMT138 for this template and come up with situations which fit in the expression, #KananGill : I'm like, "I don't know how to answer''. 😎😂
🚫 Avoid cliched content and plagiarism.
🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured on first meme first serve basis.
🎏 Feel free to come up with your multiple entries and RoFL us by framing them right and adding more fun to your Sunday. 😂😂
↪️ Get. Set. #Collab.💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Sourajita D

🔹Use #YQMT138 for this template and come up with situations which fit in the expression, #KananGill : I'm like, "I don't know how to answer''. 😎😂 🚫 Avoid cliched content and plagiarism. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured on first meme first serve basis. 🎏 Feel free to come up with your multiple entries and RoFL us by framing them right and adding more fun to your Sunday. 😂😂 ↪️ Get. Set. #Collab.💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #sourajita Sourajita D #late #yqbaba #

read more
To Latecomer: When will you come to school on time?

Latecomer: 🔹Use #YQMT138 for this template and come up with situations which fit in the expression, #KananGill : I'm like, "I don't know how to answer''. 😎😂
🎏 Feel free to come up with your multiple entries and RoFL us by framing them right and adding more fun to your Sunday. 😂😂
Collaborating with  YQ Memes
#sourajita Sourajita D #late #yqbaba #

NEERAJ SIINGH

🔹Use #YQMT138 for this template and come up with situations which fit in the expression, #KananGill : I'm like, "I don't know how to answer''. 😎😂 🚫 Avoid cliched content and plagiarism. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured on first meme first serve basis. 🎏 Feel free to come up with your multiple entries and RoFL us by framing them right and adding more fun to your Sunday. 😂😂 ↪️ Get. Set. #Collab.💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqhumour #neerajwrites

read more
जब कोई पूछता हैं कितना कमा लेते हो 
ME 👇👇👇👇👇 🔹Use #YQMT138 for this template and come up with situations which fit in the expression, #KananGill : I'm like, "I don't know how to answer''. 😎😂
Collaborating with  YQ Memes #yqhumour #neerajwrites

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification