Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best disturbancenoun Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best disturbancenoun Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love disturbance quotes, love dis song, teaching students with emotional disturbance, students with emotional disturbance, the idea definition of emotional disturbance requires at least one of the characteristics to,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the cracker noise 
even after Diwali 
never really stops Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No need to worry about it,
It happens to augment the peace in which you are giving efforts.
☮️ is within. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
The pebble thrown in the still waters of the pond caused mesmerizing ripples.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun

Megha Lakhani

read more
It's a state of mind, it changes with ones emotion and behaviour. 
It's like once you loved to get messages from your loved one but now it's disturbance for you.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun

Chidanand Mayachari

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
It's frustrating that my wife is imitating me. She is also saved my number as 'Disturbance'. Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun

#csmayachari

Varadhan P M

read more

Annoyances at odd hours and places.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun

Varadhan P M

read more

A threat to peace of mind

leading to Agitation...  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun

Varadhan P M

read more
Repeated interruption

Knowingly and

Unknowingly.  Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun

Sonia Dey

read more
Sometimes past create disturbance in present that's why they said past is meant to forget not meant to hold.
 Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun

DrLal Thadani

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Disturbance is conflict in two faces of the same person #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more
Disturbance is conflict 
in two faces of the
same person

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal Participate in the #rapidfire and define the word disturbance. #disturbancenoun

Disturbance is conflict 
in two faces of the
same person
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification