Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collabwithadi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collabwithadi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya, love coll 390, collab, collab meaning, sundance collab,

• 11 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

#yqbaba #yqdidi #Collab #phone_call #collabwithadi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap Collaborating with Revathi Radhakrishnan

read more
The mobiles and the hearts
missed each other...

Ego smiled triumphantly ! 
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #collab #phone_call #collabwithadi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Aditaya Kashyap
Collaborating with  Revathi Radhakrishnan

Shravanthi S

Hey beautiful insomniacs who are you at 4 a.m. ? #yqbaba #Collab #collabwithadi #insomniac #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap Collaborating with Trisha Verma

read more
4 a.m. me is a flutist of creative poetry. Hey beautiful insomniacs who are you at 4 a.m. ?
#yqbaba #collab #collabwithadi #insomniac   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Trisha Verma

Priyanka Kanwar

Perks of one sided love♥ Hey beautiful one sided lovers I invite you for a lovely collab. #yqbaba #One_sided_love #collabwithadi #priyushh #YourQuoteAndMine #prnkquote Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap

read more
The best thing in one sided love is
''the shadow that fall behind you in the sunshine...
& the mortal part that loves the soul like its totally-'mine' 💟" Perks of one sided love♥
Hey beautiful one sided lovers I invite you for a lovely collab.
#yqbaba #one_sided_love #collabwithadi #priyushh #yourquoteandmine #prnkquote

Priyanka Kanwar

कुछ जुगलबंदी हो जाए। एक हिंदी collab के लिए मैं आप सभी को आमंत्रित करता हूँ। #yqdidi #jugalbandi #collabwithadi #prnkquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap

read more
मैं जिस अंधेरे को रोशन सा हूँ
तू उस रोशनी के दीपक की बाती प्रिये ।। कुछ जुगलबंदी हो जाए।
एक हिंदी collab के लिए मैं आप सभी को आमंत्रित करता हूँ।
#yqdidi #jugalbandi #collabwithadi #prnkquote #YourQuoteAndMine

Manish Kumar

#ce_सौमित्र #collabwithadi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap :-)✌ Collaborating with dipanshu adlakha Collaborating with Priyanka Somayajula

read more
Best thing about one sided love is
There is no fear to loose dear one;
you are free and fearless.  #ce_सौमित्र
 #collabwithadi  #YourQuoteAndMine
:-)✌
Collaborating with  dipanshu adlakha

Collaborating with  Priyanka Somayajula

Diwa

You are my only asset. Hey! Creative people come up with some interesting stuff for collab. #yqbaba #yqdidi #Collab #collabwithadi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap Collaborating with Bibi Aisha Sweet lines. Thank you for inviting 💖

read more
I can create poetry;
But, you are its soul. You are my only asset.
Hey! Creative people come up with some interesting stuff for collab.
#yqbaba #yqdidi #collab #collabwithadi
     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Bibi Aisha
Sweet lines. Thank you for inviting 💖

Diwa

#yqbaba #Collab #Coffee thoughts love #collabwithadi Let's write something for your someone special in 3 lines and few words. I invite all the readers for a colllab. Happy writings. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap Ehehe😂 #Adi , u wrote for someone else💕I came up with myself😎someone will come with some other💓someone for themselves😂😋✌ Collaborating with Jagriti Karn I don't know if I got the intended theme. Thanks for inviting 💖

read more
Words--poetic, yet, true;
You and me, together;
A bubble of love, surrounds. #yqbaba #collab #coffee #thoughts #love #collabwithadi 
Let's write something for your someone special in 3 lines and few words.
I invite all the readers for a colllab.
Happy writings.   #YourQuoteAndMine
Ehehe😂 #Adi , u wrote for someone else💕I came up with myself😎someone will come with some other💓someone for themselves😂😋✌
Collaborating with  Jagriti Karn
I don't know if I got the intended theme. Thanks for inviting 💖

Diwa

#yqbaba #yqdidi #Collab #Confession love #collabwithadi Let's make a confession ,things you used to do in your school life or still doing with whom you like. I invite all the readers for collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap Collaborating with Divyasha Monga Thank you for the invite 💐💖🌸💕

read more
Do you know?
That I feel your presence;
Each time, you're near? #yqbaba #yqdidi #collab #confession #love #collabwithadi 
Let's make a confession ,things you used to do in your school life or still doing with whom you like.  
I invite all the readers for collab. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Divyasha Monga
Thank you for the invite 💐💖🌸💕

Saritha kothuri

Hey beautiful insomniacs who are you at 4 a.m. ? #yqbaba #Collab #collabwithadi #insomniac #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Aditaya Kashyap Collaborating with Abhisikta Chakraborty

read more
4 a.m lost in memories Hey beautiful insomniacs who are you at 4 a.m. ?
#yqbaba #collab #collabwithadi #insomniac   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Abhisikta Chakraborty

Saritha kothuri

Hey beautiful people are you up for something interesting stuff to be done. The most funny verse of poems Roses are red... Violets are blue... Think of your own version and let others laugh. Some more eg. are... #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithadi

read more
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I don't know 🤔🤔
Coz you never brought
any Flowers to me
You idiot ☹️😤😀😀 Hey beautiful people are you up for something interesting stuff to be done.
The most funny verse of poems
Roses are red...
Violets are blue...
Think of your own version and let others laugh.

Some more eg. are...
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification