Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hometome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hometome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother teresa go home and love your family, how to increase breast size with food at home, the home life, how to check the pregnancy test in home, home is where the heart is quote,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Home to me,
...is what a harbour
is to the ship...

...is what a lover's
hug is to the wandering
soul of a broken man... #hometome#yqbaba#yopowrimo

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Home to me is what an oasis is to a tired and weary traveller in the desert  #hometome#yqbaba#yopowrimo#yqdidi#yqtales

Sakshi Vashist

Home. A word I've never been able to define. In fact, I remember struggling for the longest time to find adjective and words to string together so that I could capture the feeling attached with the word 'home'. Hostels felt like home, people felt like home, movies felt like home, songs felt like home, even the home-bound flights felt like home. And yet, I never felt at home. 
But here, right here, today, in this blanket, staring at sunset hues inside my home, I feel like I have a home. Not too lavish, but big enough. Not very warm, but cozy enough. Not too far from office, few streets away from where I was born, 1 hour away from my mother's home. I can comfortably call this one of my favourite homes. 
Does this make sense?   Home

#home #hometome #homeisnot #homesmellslike

Batul Hafiji

#hometome

read more
His sturdy loving arms, 
Their warm, innocent hugs,
Mean the home to me!  #hometome

Poonam Katheriya

HOME is to ME What BRANCH is to

BIRDS..... #hometome#challeg#yqbaba...

Akshit Ojha

Inspiration Bt now copied 😉 #newwallpapers #newyear #Tm #Bhi #hometome #yourquote #minEwoRds #minequote

read more
पिघला होउँगा गर तेरे सामने, तो कसूरवार तुम ही होगे 

वरना पत्थर बनने में मैने कसर न छोड़ी थी Inspiration Bt now copied 😉
#newwallpapers #newyear #tm #bhi #hometome #yourquote #minewords #minequote

Roohi Bhargava

#hometome #yqbaba

read more
Home to me is what moon is to night.  #hometome #YQBaba

Trinayana Roy

Home to me 

is what 

cradle is to an infant !  #hometome #YQQuotes #YQTales #YQBaba #YQDiary #mydiary #trinayana #randomthoughts #scribbles #shortstory #microtales

seashells and life💜 Pic credit- Pinterest🌸 #kratisha #somerandomthoughts #talesfromthediary #baithebaithebasyounhi #Seashell #hometome #musings

read more
sea shells and home
felt same to the heart
as the hollowness
carved innumerable stories
on sand and took away
essence of life
which remain trapped. seashells and life💜
Pic credit- Pinterest🌸
#kratisha #somerandomthoughts #talesfromthediary #baithebaithebasyounhi #seashell #hometome #musings

मेरा झूला इसी पर तो बैठकर सीखा मैंने प्रकृति को निहारना खुद से बातें करना भी इस पर बैठकर ही सीख लिया घंटे बीत जाते है इस पर बैठकर जैसे हो कोई चुंबक #Swing #hometome #kratisha #somebonds #swingsandhappiness #acceptmeasiam #nonlivingsrmine

read more
मेरा झूला
 { In Caption} मेरा झूला

इसी पर तो बैठकर सीखा
मैंने प्रकृति को निहारना
खुद से बातें करना भी 
इस पर बैठकर ही सीख लिया
घंटे बीत जाते है इस पर बैठकर
जैसे हो कोई चुंबक
loader
Home
Explore