Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sumnewrites Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sumnewrites Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about subsequence with given sum, success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out meaning, robert collier success is the sum of small efforts, sum of angles in a polygon, the sum of all fears,

• 19 Followers
  • 100 Stories

ಮೌನ

I have opened the door of my heart, oh my companion, my friend wish you welcome always.. #ಭಾವಾಂತರಂಗ #sumnewrites #sumnecollab #yqjogi #yqjogikannada love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Anarghya Shastry Collaborating with Sumana Collaborating with ರಾघवಮ್•®• ಅಜಗವ

read more
ಸ್ನೇಹದ ಜೊತೆಗಾತಿಯಾಗಿ ನಿನ್ನ ಹೃದಯದೂರಿಗೆ
ಖುಷಿಯಿಂದ ಕಾಲಿಟ್ಟಿರುವೆ, ಮಾಯದ ಪ್ರೀತಿ ಆವರಿಸಿದಾಗ ನನ್ನನ್ನು ದೂರಾಗಿಸಬೇಡ ಗೆಳೆಯ I have opened the door of my heart, oh my companion, my friend wish you welcome always.. 

#ಭಾವಾಂತರಂಗ 
#sumnewrites 
#sumnecollab #yqjogi #yqjogikannada #love #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Anarghya Shastry
Collaborating with Sumana 
Collaborating with ರಾघवಮ್•®• ಅಜಗವ

Chitra Iyer

Loneliness also...! #sumnewrites #sumnecollab #mallik_arjun #lonliness #yqquotes #yqreality #alone_thoughts Collaborating with Mallik Arjun #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sumana

read more
Sometimes loneliness listens
listens to teach us
teaches us to listen Loneliness also...!
#sumnewrites 
#sumnecollab
#mallik_arjun
#lonliness #yqquotes  #yqreality #alone_thoughts  
Collaborating with Mallik Arjun  #YourQuoteAndMine

Manjula Murali

Did he labelled her sacrifice as common? Can't he understand her love? Why this anger on her? Isn't she the mother, what's this play of fate?? #ಭಾವಾಂತರಂಗ #yqjogi #yqkannada #YourQuoteAndMine #sumnewrites

read more
ಅವನ ಬಿರುಸಿನ ನುಡಿಗಳಿಗೆ 
ಮಗಳು ಕಣ್ಣಿರಾ ಧಾರೆಯೆರೆದಳೆ
ಅವನ ತ್ಯಾಗವ ಬಿಚ್ಚು ಕಂಗಳಲ್ಲಿ 
ನೋಡಲಾರದೆ ಹೋದಳೆ 
ತಾಯಿ ತನ್ನ ಉದರದಲ್ಲಿ
ಪೋಷಿಸಿದ್ದು ಒಂಬತ್ತು 
ತಿಂಗಳಾದರೂ
ತಂದೆ ಜೀವನ ಪರ್ಯಂತ 
ತನ್ನ ಎದೆಗೂಡಿನಲ್ಲಿ 
ಬಚ್ಚಿಟ್ಟುಕೊಂಡಿರುತ್ತಾನೆ 
ಇದನಲ್ಲವೇ ತಂದೆಯ 
ಜವಾಬ್ದಾರಿ ಅನ್ನೋದು  Did he labelled her sacrifice as common?  
Can't he understand her love? 
Why this anger on her? 
Isn't she the mother, what's this play of fate?? 

#ಭಾವಾಂತರಂಗ
#yqjogi
#yqkannada

Manjula Murali

#sumnewrites #geethanjali #ಸುನಿತಗೌಡ #ತರು vಚಿತ್ರ #ಶಿವಸೂರ್ಯ #ಅಕ್ಷತಾಬರಹ #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Vasant AP Art

read more
ಕಾಡಿಗೆಯ ಕಣ್ಣಲ್ಲೇ ನನ್ನ 
ಕಾಡುತಿರುವೆ 
ಒರೆ ನೋಟವೇಕೆ ಗೆಳತಿ 
ಸುಮ್ಮನಿರುವೆ 
ಎದುರಿದ್ದರೂ ತುಟಿಯ ಬಿಚ್ಚಿ 
ಮಾತಾನಾಡದಂತಿರುವೆ 
ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಿಂದ ನೀ ಮೂರು ನುಡಿಯ
ಹೇಳಿದರೂ ಸಾಕೆಂದಿರುವೆ 

#sumnewrites #geethanjali #ಸುನಿತಗೌಡ #ತರು #vಚಿತ್ರ 
#ಶಿವಸೂರ್ಯ #ಅಕ್ಷತಾಬರಹ  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Vasant AP Art

Manjula Murali

#ಅಳಿಯದಬಂಧ #yqjogi #yqkannada #sumnewrites #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sum Sumne

read more
ಅಳಿಯದ ಪ್ರೀತಿ ಮನಸ್ಸಿನಿಂದಲೇ 
ಹೊರತು ಬಲವಂತವಾಗಿ ಕಸಿದು 
ಪಡೆಯಲು ಆಸಾಧ್ಯ 
ಎರಡು ಅಪರಿಪೂರ್ಣ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಗಳು 
ತಮ್ಮ ಭಿನ್ನಾಭಿಪ್ರಾಯ ಮರೆತು 
ಒಟ್ಟಾಗಿ ಬಾಳುವುದು  #ಅಳಿಯದಬಂಧ
#yqjogi #yqkannada #sumnewrites  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sum Sumne

Abid

Rest Zone 🙂 #magentazone #yqsayyed Not open for collaboration except magenta zoners #Stories #yqbaba #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine #sumnewrites Collaborating with 𝒰𝓇𝒷𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain

read more
I'll make sure that we pass this test and happily sail through!  Rest Zone 🙂
#magentazone
#yqsayyed
Not open for collaboration except magenta zoners
 #stories #yqbaba #yqquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
#sumnewrites 
Collaborating with 𝒰𝓇𝒷𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾   
Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain

Shree

Shree dedicating this to you❤️❤️............So sweet of you.. I feel so loved and honoured.. SuMaa dii🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰❣️❣️❣️ Thank you so much.. means a lot.😇🍀🍀🍀 🦋🦋🦋 दोस्तों Collab कीजिए इस पर 💞💞 Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #sumnewrites #sumnehindi #rzpicprompt3436 #sumnepoetry

read more
हुई जो नादानियां, उनको गलतियां समझता है,
अल्हड़पन बचपन सी, बेवकूफी ज़माना कहता है!
मासूम सा चेहरा रख खिलवाड़ सह लेता है,
सज़ाएं क़ुबूल सारी, दिल‌  तो रब तक  वाबस्ता हैं! Shree dedicating this to you❤️❤️............So sweet of you.. I feel so loved and honoured.. SuMaa dii🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰❣️❣️❣️ Thank you so much.. means a lot.😇🍀🍀🍀
🦋🦋🦋

दोस्तों Collab कीजिए इस पर 💞💞

Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊

Cerebral Derange

Open for collab. Add your words, what we should not do. Goodmorning 😍 Today it's soorysgrahana day.. I am travelling n its so foggy n dull outside.. Sharing a pic of evening sun I clicked in my village recently.. Be safe have a nice day💕💕 #yqjogi #sumnewrites #sumneclicks#sumnemorningwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sumana #teamabyss #3kprabha #positiveprabha1

read more
Expect,
Yes,expect from self
Not from others 
Open for collab.
Add your words, what we should not do.

Goodmorning 😍
Today it's soorysgrahana day.. I am travelling n its so foggy n dull outside.. Sharing a pic of evening sun I clicked in my village recently.. Be safe have a nice day💕💕
#yqjogi  #sumnewrites #sumneclicks#sumnemorningwish  #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

Open for collab. Add your words, what we should not do. Goodmorning 😍 Today it's soorysgrahana day.. I am travelling n its so foggy n dull outside.. Sharing a pic of evening sun I clicked in my village recently.. Be safe have a nice day💕💕 #yqjogi #sumnewrites #sumneclicks#sumnemorningwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Sumana #teamabyss #3kprabha #positiveprabha1

read more
Expect,
Yes,expect from self
Not from others 
Open for collab.
Add your words, what we should not do.

Goodmorning 😍
Today it's soorysgrahana day.. I am travelling n its so foggy n dull outside.. Sharing a pic of evening sun I clicked in my village recently.. Be safe have a nice day💕💕
#yqjogi  #sumnewrites #sumneclicks#sumnemorningwish  #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಮೇಶ್ ಹಡಪದ

Goodmorning 😍 Today took a new trail for walk n it was so beautiful.. Have a look❤️ Wishing you a great day 💞 #yqjogi #yqbaba #sumnewrites #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #YourQuoteAndMine #suggestat #suggestrz

read more
ಸುಮ ಅರಳಿ
ಸಂಯಮದಿ ಸೃಷ್ಟಿಗೆ
ಸೇವೆಗೈದಿವೆ. Goodmorning 😍
Today took a new trail for walk n it was so beautiful.. Have a look❤️
Wishing you a great day 💞
#yqjogi
#yqbaba
#sumnewrites
#sumneclicks
#sumnemorningwish
loader