Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best drgstories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best drgstories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about drg to pdf, drg meaning, drg group, drg, drg drsya viveka,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Drg

याद है तुम्हें? मैं हमेशा ज़िद्द किया करती थी कि मुझे तुम्हें देखना है। जहाँ भी हो, जैसे भी हो,अपनी सेल्फी भेजो, कहा करती थी न! और तुम हो कि बड़े नखरे किया करते थे!! कहते थे, शकल तो वही है ना! प्लास्टिक सर्जरी थोड़ी करवाई है कि रोज़ अलग अलग शकल नज़र आएगी तुम्हे? और मैं अपनी हठ पर अड़े रहती थी। सारा दिन फिर इसी टॉपिक पे चर्चा किया करते थे, और आख़िर में, तुम मुझसे तंग आकर, अजीब सी शकलें बनाकर, अपनी एक फोटो खींच कर भेज दिया करते थे। फिर शुरू होता था सिलसिला और बातों का, कभी ज़िंदगी से जुड़ते थे तो कभी दूरिय #मोहब्बत #yqbaba #yqdidi #राब्ता #नादान_इश्क़ #drg_diaries #drgstories

read more
अफ़सोस है कि क़िस्मत की 
लकीरों में हमारा साथ नहीं, पर 
एक नादान सी इल्तिजा हमेशा 
करती हूँ अपने ख़ुदा से, कि मुझपर 
उनका इतना उपकार हो..कि सिर्फ़ 
एक बार, फ़क़त एक बार तुम्हारे गले 
लगकर, तुम्हें महसूस कर अपने क़रीब, 
कहना चाहती हूं.. तुमसे जो राब्ता है 
वो किसी और से नहीं..खिंचाव नहीं.. 
बे-इंतिहा मोहब्बत है तुमसे.. 

(कैप्शन में पढ़े) याद है तुम्हें? मैं हमेशा ज़िद्द किया करती थी कि मुझे तुम्हें देखना है। जहाँ भी हो, जैसे भी हो,अपनी सेल्फी भेजो, कहा करती थी न! और तुम हो कि बड़े नखरे किया करते थे!! कहते थे, शकल तो वही है ना! प्लास्टिक सर्जरी थोड़ी करवाई है कि रोज़ अलग अलग शकल नज़र आएगी तुम्हे? और मैं अपनी हठ पर अड़े रहती थी। सारा दिन फिर इसी टॉपिक पे चर्चा किया करते थे, और आख़िर में, तुम मुझसे तंग आकर, अजीब सी शकलें बनाकर, अपनी एक फोटो खींच कर भेज दिया करते थे। फिर शुरू होता था सिलसिला और बातों का, कभी ज़िंदगी से जुड़ते थे तो कभी दूरिय

Drg

Days have passed by and I haven’t heard from you. This brain with a motherly instinct, oozes out bundles of worry and wanders into a maze of tormenting thoughts. Hormonal anxiety gushes in and commands me to visit your page.A page filled with empathy, love,romance and fear. I call it ‘my home’ where I feel and ‘live in you.’My home is now haunted by silence, with only the sound of creaks that are heard ,as your breath sounds peek in to feel in a residing soul. These walls yearn to be painted wit #Priorities #yqbaba #unheard #latenightmusings #drgstories

read more
Days have passed by and I haven’t heard from you. This brain with a motherly instinct, oozes out bundles of worry and wanders into a maze of tormenting thoughts. Hormonal anxiety gushes in and commands me to visit your page.A page filled with empathy, love,romance and fear. I call it ‘my home’ where I feel and ‘live in you.’My home is now haunted by silence, with only the sound of creaks that are heard ,as your breath sounds peek in to feel in a residing soul. These walls yearn to be painted with words old and new, with stories of sorrow, and poems of love.They are dazed and shattered with erased memories, urging you to start anew. 
(Continued in caption ..) Days have passed by and I haven’t heard from you. This brain with a motherly instinct, oozes out bundles of worry and wanders into a maze of tormenting thoughts. Hormonal anxiety gushes in and commands me to visit your page.A page filled with empathy, love,romance and fear. I call it ‘my home’ where I feel and ‘live in you.’My home is now haunted by silence, with only the sound of creaks that are heard ,as your breath sounds peek in to feel in a residing soul. These walls yearn to be painted wit

Drg

I am the kind of person that is more robotic than feelings. You may think you know me to be a warm person but in reality I am nothing more than a heartless soul. I don’t really care quite often, love is a rare thing. Yes, you are right .. I do have a lot of acquaintances and not friends. Not everyone is invited to be in my 0.5 meter radius. Mind it, that is the closest you can get to me. You’ll have to be more and more involved with me to get closer and touch my bare soul. Till then you st #yqbaba #drgstories #all_about_me_1

read more
I am the kind of person that is more robotic than feelings. You may think you know me to be a warm person but in reality I am nothing more than a heartless soul. I don’t really care quite often, love is a rare thing. 

(Read caption)   I am the kind of person that is more robotic than feelings. You may think you know me to be a warm person but in reality I am nothing more than a heartless soul. I don’t really care quite often, love is a rare thing. 

Yes, you are right .. I do have a lot of acquaintances and not friends. Not everyone is invited to be in my 0.5 meter radius. Mind it, that is the closest you can get to me. You’ll have to be more and more involved with me to get closer and touch my bare soul. Till then you st

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification