Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMheaven Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMheaven Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnm, mnn mnm, mhe, 9119-mhe,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 18 ~ Heaven Use the hashtag #MnMheaven to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020

read more
the skies have opened up a little
permitting me a glimpse of heaven
When only a glimpse can play
havoc with my senses
will my senses withstand
the breathtaking view and feel
of heaven in it's entirety?
I see the heavens opening up
I move..mesmerized
Heaven help me, for
I lose myself in Heaven
 Hello Writers! 

It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. 

Day 18 ~ Heaven

Use the hashtag #MnMheaven to discover your quotes.

HARISH KUMAR

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 18 ~ Heaven Use the hashtag #MnMheaven to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020

read more
Sweat but not stopped Hello Writers! 

It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. 

Day 18 ~ Heaven

HARISH KUMAR

read more
The first touch by her Hello Writers! 

Day 18 ~ Heaven

ujjwal pratap singh

Laying with you.  Feeling your body.  Your skin is as silk upon my flesh.  Our bodies sliding and gliding across each other's.  Tantric hearts, beating in unison.  There is nothing that compares to our union of souls.  Raw pleasure crashing through you.  Wave upon wave of ultimate pleasure.  #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #yqlove #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020 #MnMheaven

read more
Laying with you. 
Feeling your body. 
Your skin is as silk upon my flesh. 
Our bodies sliding and gliding across each other's. 
Tantric hearts, beating in unison. 
There is nothing that compares to our union of souls. 
Raw pleasure crashing through you. 
Wave upon wave of ultimate pleasure. 
Discovering levels of ecstasy, never before fathomed, in our intertwined bodies. 
Our tongues dance and fuel the electricity between us. 
The sexually energetic overload can be felt through our fingertips. 
We are paralyzed and hypnotized. 
Entranced in the eyes of one another. 
Locked together, bonded in perfection. 
Completely unified as one soul. 
Barely able to breathe, sweating, grinding, panting, gasping, grasping, clawing, ravishing. 
My body tightens as yours trembles. 
The ultimate in sensations rips through us with a powerful current. 
Pouring my love inside of you just as your passion pours from the crimson tears in my back. 
Laying in the moment, eyes fixated. 
Reveling in the heavenly aftershocks. 
It is in those moments, when we are lost in one another, that's when I know, that heaven truly exists. Laying with you. 
Feeling your body. 
Your skin is as silk upon my flesh. 
Our bodies sliding and gliding across each other's. 
Tantric hearts, beating in unison. 
There is nothing that compares to our union of souls. 
Raw pleasure crashing through you. 
Wave upon wave of ultimate pleasure. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification