Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MnMtenderness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MnMtenderness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnm, mnn mnm, time love and tenderness lyrics, time love and tenderness,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 26 ~ Tenderness Use the hashtag #MnMtenderness to discover your quotes. #chitserotica #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020

read more
When tenderness is more erotic 
When she drowns in it's 
soothing pools
When strong yet tender hands
aptly describe it as they move
sensuously, arousing her with 
utmost tenderness
When the touch of his lips
express it
When she melts and dissolves
with him in waves of tenderness
Tenderness is an assured
aphrodisiac
awakening her feminity
Tenderness is power
more sexual power to
Tenderness

chits

Hello Writers! 

It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. 

Day 26 ~ Tenderness

Use the hashtag #MnMtenderness to discover your quotes. 
#chitserotica

Protesting Mind 💎

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 26 ~ Tenderness Use the hashtag #MnMtenderness to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020 #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক

read more
I want to caress 
your two soft breasts
 with my lips, so that you
 will always remember
 this reunion of ours. Hello Writers! 

It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. 

Day 26 ~ Tenderness

Rabiya Nizam

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 26 ~ Tenderness Use the hashtag #MnMtenderness to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020

read more
The slow surfing of your lips 
On my body,
Your palms flicking my domes.
Tracing me like a sculpted art
Transfiguring my breezy urges into storm.

Urging my Corse to sway with fire
That tides roar,of raging desire.
Let me drink the nectar From your lips
And let us take, in darkness a dip. Hello Writers! 

Day 26 ~ Tenderness

A NEW DAWN

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 26 ~ Tenderness Use the hashtag #MnMtenderness to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020

read more
The slow surfing of your lips 
On my body,
Your palms flicking my domes.
Tracing me like a sculpted art
Transfiguring my breezy urges into storm.

Urging my Corse to sway with fire
That tides roar,of raging desire.
Let me drink the nectar From your lips
And let us take, in darkness a dip. Hello Writers! 

Day 26 ~ Tenderness

ujjwal pratap singh

Hello Writers! It's the National Poetry Writing Month. We want you all to express your erotic thoughts. We would be giving you simple word prompts everyday to help you write. Participate in this challenge. Day 26 ~ Tenderness Use the hashtag #MnMtenderness to discover your quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #yqlove #NAPOWRIMO #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #napowrimo2020

read more
When tenderness turns away,
Hope breathes a final sigh.
Life reverts to shades of grey –
Love, once fluid, turns brittle and dry.

Zephyrs that often piqued an interest
And brought exotic dreams to fore –
Die as doldrums, unimpressed;
To leave one haunted, wanting more.

If Passion is Love's celebration,
The verve and spirit of its vigor -
Then Tenderness is its reflection –
In absentia; brings callousness and rancor.

In the quiet times, when passion sleeps -
Touch me softly in tenderness-
Delicate wonders that Love's company keeps
To remind me again with sweet gentleness.

Alas, when tenderness turns away,
Lost to deaf ears, that final sigh –
Love is loathe to wait or to stay,
Hearts cease to beat and Love does die.
 Hello Writers! 

Day 26 ~ Tenderness

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification