Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WCwhatifiwerebillgates Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WCwhatifiwerebillgates Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcw quotes for best friends, wcw matches 10, i hat love song, hat full love videos whatsapp status download 0, with hat by henri matisse,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Anuj Jain

Ans 1. If I were Bill Gates then the first thing I will do with my wealth would be to rename all charities to Anuj Jain's and the foudation to Anuj Jain and Namita Jain's Foundation. Ans 2. Ehen the problems abound aplenty and are always interlinked, then saying that eliminating one will be enough won't solve the problem. All the problems are to be addressed equally for a better world. #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCwhatifiwerebillgates

read more
What if I were Bill Gates.

Read Caption. 
Ans 1.
If I were Bill Gates then the first thing I will do with my wealth would be to rename all charities to Anuj Jain's and the foudation to Anuj Jain and Namita Jain's Foundation.

Ans 2.
Ehen the problems abound aplenty and are always interlinked, then saying that eliminating one will be enough won't solve the problem.
All the problems are to be addressed equally for a better world.

Jasmine Saini

Q. If I were Bill Gates, what would I do with my wealth? Ans. I would do the same what Bill Gates is doing. I will continue donating much of my wealth and also keep on investing wealth to generate more. Q. If I had to use my wealth to improve any of these problems, what would it be? And Why? *Poverty *Unemployment *Education System *Healthcare System *Women's Safety Ans. If I had to use my wealth to improve any of these problems, I would like to use my wealth on the Education System because according to me, we should spend money in such a way that most of the people get maximum benefits out it. #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCwhatifiwerebillgates

read more

Q. If I were Bill Gates, what would I do with my wealth?

Ans. I would do the same what Bill Gates is doing. I will continue donating much of my wealth and also keep on investing wealth to generate more.

Q. If I had to use my wealth to improve any of these problems, what would it be? And Why?
*Poverty *Unemployment *Education System *Healthcare System *Women's Safety 

Ans. If I had to use my wealth to improve any of these problems, I would like to use my wealth on the Education System because according to me, we should spend money in such a way that most of the people get maximum benefits out it.

Het Modi

Q: If I were Bill Gates, what I will do with my wealth??? A: I would have invested much of my revenue in the field of science and technology, and in the field of teaching, which will strive to invoke curiosity in the young bright minds, which will eventually push the whole humanity ahead. The other things in which I would wish to invest would be psychology fields. ••••••••••••••••• Q: If I had to use my wealth to improve any of these problem, what it would be? and why? •poverty •unemployment #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCwhatifiwerebillgates #thoughtfulhues #wcinterview

read more
     Q: If I were Bill Gates, what I will do with my wealth???

A: I would have invested much of my revenue in the field of science and technology, and in the field of teaching, which will strive to invoke curiosity in the young bright minds, which will eventually push the whole humanity ahead. 
The other things in which I would wish to invest would be psychology fields.
•••••••••••••••••
Q: If I had to use my wealth to improve any of these problem, what it would be? and why? 
 •poverty •unemployment

Allan Andrews

Q. If I were Bill Gates, what would I do with all my wealth? Ans. If I were Bill Gates, I would invest my wealth in the agricultural sector. For, agricultural sector should be always well developed to keep an entire nation as developed and self-sufficient. Q. If I had to use my wealth to improve any of these problems, what would it be? And Why? •Poverty •Unemployment •Education System •Healthcare system •Women's Safety Ans. I will use my wealth to improve the educational syste #lifequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi #foryou #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCwhatifiwerebillgates

read more
     Q. If I were Bill Gates, what would I do with all my wealth?

Ans. If I were Bill Gates, I would invest my wealth in the agricultural sector. For, agricultural sector should be always well developed to keep an entire nation as developed and self-sufficient.

Q. If I had to use my wealth to improve any of these problems, what would it be? And Why?
•Poverty     •Unemployment     •Education System     •Healthcare system     •Women's Safety

Ans. I will use my wealth to improve the educational syste

Miss xyz

Q.1) If I were Bill Gates, what would I do with all my wealth? Ans) Umm... First of all. I would have been confused for having such a handsome amount but I would have use it wisely. Like, I can make use of it in this pandemic. As many countries are falling short of ventilators and testing kits I would have make use of those money to provide them the necessities. Secondly, I would help the poor. Here, help means I just wanna encourage them to start to earn for their livelihood and would prov #yqbaba #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCwhatifiwerebillgates

read more
What if I were 
Bill Gates? 
[Read caption] Q.1) If I were Bill Gates,  what would I do with all my wealth? 

Ans) Umm...  First of all. I would have been confused for having such a handsome amount but I would have use it wisely. Like, I can make use of it in this pandemic. As many countries are falling short of ventilators and testing kits I would have make use of those money to provide them the necessities. Secondly, I would help the poor. Here, help means I just wanna encourage them to start  to earn for their livelihood and would prov

ujjwal pratap singh

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ #Interview #BillGates #Inspiration #speech #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCwhatifiwerebillgates

read more
If I were bill gates!!
//Read caption// 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification