Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best BougainvilleaBlogs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best BougainvilleaBlogs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on bougainvillea, bougainvillea in hindi, bougainvillea quotes, bougainvillea plant, basho bougainvillea resort mulshi,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

I have a Bougainville growing in my backyard I brought in October last year. It's autumn already and everyday in this territory. I see it falling and shedding it's flowers and resting in lap of earth. You see, a vicious cycle of returning back to one's roots. Some flowers are being plucked by passerby, as there's some fragrance left behind but no traces. Same is with life and humans breathing here. My mother insists me to go and pick freshly brewed flowers for pooja and I wonder no matter how #Bougainvillea #BougainvilleaBlogs #k_muse

read more
Bougainville And Lifee!! I have a Bougainville growing in my backyard I brought in October last year. It's autumn already and everyday in this  territory. I see it falling and shedding it's flowers and resting in lap of earth. You see, a vicious cycle of returning back to one's roots. 
Some flowers are being plucked by passerby, as there's some fragrance left behind but no traces. Same is with life and humans breathing here. 
My mother insists me to go and pick freshly brewed flowers for pooja and I wonder no matter how

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

1 Launching #BougainvilleaBlogs. A heartfelt series. A goodbye can be a realization, an epiphany. It doesn’t always have to be a single moment , one where you walk out of a room dramatically, slam a door shut on someone’s face or part with a tearful hug. Sometimes, a goodbye can be a hundred different moments rolled into one. Like dust particles swirling in curtain laced sunlight. Meaningless individually. Yet together, a spectacle. You don’t know when or why a part of your life, as it used t

read more
A goodbye is start of a new life with sad past #1
Launching #BougainvilleaBlogs. A heartfelt series.

A goodbye can be a realization, an epiphany. It doesn’t always have to be a single moment , one where you walk out of a room dramatically, slam a door shut on someone’s face or part with a tearful hug. Sometimes, a goodbye can be a hundred different moments rolled into one. Like dust particles swirling in curtain laced sunlight. Meaningless individually. Yet together, a spectacle.

You don’t know when or why a part of your life, as it used t

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification