Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfutureself Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfutureself Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lovely poem for myfuture wife, self love quotes for black women, love for self quotes, quote for self love, love letter to self template 10,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

sk

Good morning Hi partner. Do you remember me or not? I know that I asked a stupid question, how can you not know me well anyway really I am you. But even if you have forgotten me, you will remember reading this letter and I know that by reading me, you will surely have a smile on your face and think that it is you who has written this letter. And everything must be going well in life ..? Like I thought. Well, you must have been mature and sensible, as well as the responsibility must have come on #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #myfutureself

read more
Hi partner. Do you remember me or not? I know that I asked a stupid question, how can you not know me well anyway really I am you. But even if you have forgotten me, you will remember reading this letter and I know that by reading me, you will surely have a smile on your face and think that it is you who has written this letter. And everything must be going well in life ..? Like I thought. Well, you must have been mature and sensible, as well as the responsibility must have come on you.You must also have become serious towards work. But don't get so serious that forget me, always remember me who used to have fun with work, only then it will be fun to live. I know you did not like to take responsibility because you was the youngest one in the house, who just had to have fun.
I know you must have made my dream a reality. 
Well one thing always remember in your mind that no matter how big you are, become responsible, but always keep in mind your childhood, your fun-filled antics. If you want to live small happiness of life then you have to become a child.
 Good morning
Hi partner. Do you remember me or not? I know that I asked a stupid question, how can you not know me well anyway really I am you. But even if you have forgotten me, you will remember reading this letter and I know that by reading me, you will surely have a smile on your face and think that it is you who has written this letter. And everything must be going well in life ..? Like I thought. Well, you must have been mature and sensible, as well as the responsibility must have come on

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

My Dear,
At the next lampost of life,you will have greying hair, and autumnal looks. I am sure you will be a calmer, saner person, with a whole range of sweet sour experiences under your arm. Life has been kind to you, so I am hopeful you shall be enjoying the Sabbath of your toils sitting cosy and happy in your own space, spending time with your cherished hobbies.. 
Yours.. 
 Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you have failed earlier and you will fail again. But you have overcome every failure when you gave your best. Take steps and give your best again. Rise shine like you always have  Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Winterpens 16

read more
Is that I will be a successful women and I don't need any ones support , I would like to support and take stands for others, and I don't need others name to describe myself .I will make my own name . TRY TO BE YOUR OWN SUNSHINE AND SOMETIMES OTHERS ALSO. Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
Dear Future me,
    Hope you are finally at peace and have reached at the stage where you are able to find the happiness within yourself unlike me who seeks it in others .Hope that your intellect is luminous enough to be the light for everyone lost in darkness .I hope my efforts have not been futile and you have released yourself from the traps of society and cage of hypocrisy.Hope that your ego is still just a rare visitor in the garden of your kindness.I sincerely hope my dear that your circumstances and surrounding hasn’t taken that away from you and you still are in love with everything and passionate about living every moment of this life .I hope authenticity is still your most preferred virtue and you are still true to yourself.
See you soon..

Patiently yours. Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Dear me, 
Are you still just alive or beginning to live yet??  Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

I don't know how will this letter find you, but I hope everything turns out to be well. I pray for it daily, seriously. But even if it's not, don't blame yourself. It's my mistake, the younger, naive you... Who didn't know any better.. You'd remember perhaps, under what conditions I took the decisions that I took. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #myfutureself

read more
"Trust me, I always think about you before making any choices
I take efforts that kill me in the present, just to make sure, you'd be fine. 
But if you're not, I guess it's all in vain. 
My anxiety, my overthinking, I'd bear them all just so I could make better decisions for you, but if it's not helping, please don't deal with it. 
Do what you have to do, without thinking of your future self a lot, Mm?"

𝘾𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙//- I don't know how will this letter find you, but I hope everything turns out to be well. 
I pray for it daily, seriously. 

But even if it's not, don't blame yourself. 
It's my mistake, the younger, naive you... 
Who didn't know any better.. 

You'd remember perhaps, under what conditions I took the decisions that I took.

Anand Nagada

Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #the1kchallenge 439/1000

read more
Your past has been a very terrible,
Like a Giant wheel, each second,
Fear of death increasing.

Your present is a roller coaster ride,
Of ups and downs,

Dear future,
I just wanna say,
Stay strong;Take care of yourself !
 Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine

#the1kchallenge  439/1000

Anand Nagda

Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #the1kchallenge 439/1000

read more
Your past has been a very terrible,
Like a Giant wheel, each second,
Fear of death increasing.

Your present is a roller coaster ride,
Of ups and downs,

Dear future,
I just wanna say,
Stay strong;Take care of yourself !

#the1kchallenge  439/1000

Di.Va

Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Diva

read more
Dear Jolly self, 
        For everytime when everyone stepped on you, you reincarnated into even more beautiful chaos... Just be who you are and stay silent cuz karma plays...

🖤 Good morning. Start your day by writing a letter to your future self. #myfutureself #letters #YourQuoteAndMine
#diva
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification