Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqverses Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqverses Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Devansh Desai

It's tiring to pretend. 
It's tiring to hold up that facade.
It's tiring to switch between surreal and real.
For when the barriers shatter, and the worlds collide, the resulting mess could either be a fusion or a fission.
And either way, it's ages before that counter can hit reset to restart from scratch.  #real #surreal #facade #pretense #collision #yqmusings #yqverses #yqbaba

Arshi Acharya

I have always been a keen admirer of rain. Rain has always bestowed me the best of everything. #rainyevening #yqbaba #yqdada #yqverses #yqdiary

read more
The heavy drizzle hazed 
the glow of the street lights, 
Like the tears haze the vision, 
bringing back the memories 
of old good times.  I have always been a keen admirer of rain. Rain has always bestowed me the best of everything. 

#rainyevening 
#yqbaba 
#yqdada 
#yqverses 
#yqdiary

Prajjwal Singh

life love #caring_heart #yqdidi #yqverses #yqbabachallenge #yqdeep #yqdiary Collaborating with Pratibha M. Tandi

read more
बड़ा बेखबर हूं दुनिया से
पर तेरी खबर से,
बिल्कुल नहीं।। #life #love #caring_heart #yqdidi #yqverses #yqbabachallenge  #yqdeep  #yqdiary 
Collaborating with Pratibha M. Tandi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification