Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveiswhathappenswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveiswhathappenswhen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sad love pictures with quotes, good morning love quotes with images, love quotes for him with images, good morning quotes for love in hindi 260, shayari in hindi for girlfriend love,

• 31 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." Where does love happen? When? How? Why? Share. #loveiswhathappenswhen #lovepoem #ValentinesDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You find a match to your soul!  I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Where does love happen? When? How? Why? 
Share. 

#loveiswhathappenswhen #lovepoem #valentinesday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." Where does love happen? When? How? Why? Share. #loveiswhathappenswhen #lovepoem #ValentinesDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love doesn’t happen when 
Cupid throw his arrow 
Striking a man and a woman.
Love is what happens 
When two minds show same wavelength 
And resonant to each other 
Continues to go together forever...
 I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

Fairy Lights

I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." Where does love happen? When? How? Why? Share. #loveiswhathappenswhen #lovepoem #ValentinesDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #brainvsheart

read more
The Brain? Refuses to work. 
And... 
The Heart?  Takes the lead.  I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #brainvsheart

Mysterious

read more
She also came to building fun fiesta just to see me😉 I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

Abhishek Trehan

read more
Love is not what you say
Love is what you do
I don't know what you think
But I am here for you

Try to see the good in everything
Only then you can make it through
You look beautiful when you smile
Sunny sky is turning aqua blue

I am the chapter,you are the book
The story is fresh & new
I will keep all your words with me
Like a rose holds the morning dew... I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

Bizz_are_ Soul

I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." Where does love happen? When? How? Why? Share. #loveiswhathappenswhen #lovepoem #ValentinesDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba

read more
I write my first verse
after a bustling day... I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

#yqquotes

Protesting Mind 💎

I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." Where does love happen? When? How? Why? Share. #loveiswhathappenswhen #lovepoem #ValentinesDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক #কলমসাথী #kalamsathi #sapnorudrek

read more
When someone loves a person, 
At that time sky turns pink
 and the surroundings are filled with imagination,
 because the reason is that love is not just emotion.
It is a symbol of humanity. I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

#স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Two Souls become One I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

Atul Kaul

read more
When you are lonely and horny and the opportunity focus is in similia similibus.
||>MOJZAA© I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Your love, your care, your support and faith, have made me a better person. I promise you all the happiness, fun and love in life. Be mine forever. I read this somewhere, "Love is what happens when the music stops." 

Share. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification