Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp291120 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp291120 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is pnp 170, key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp tech pilot,

• 13 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this lovely prompt ❤️🐼 #pnploveonshoulders #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Happiness ambled leisurely
Love was so light, happiness 
rocked it right
Love and happiness were a
wonderful twosome
Life was truly a breeze, pure fun.

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this lovely prompt ❤️🐼

#pnploveonshoulders #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Suchita Pandey

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. —Kurt Vonnegut Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thought for the day ❤️ #pnptftd #tftdvonnegut2 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
"ज़रा सी रुख क्या बदली हवाओं ने  ,  
उसने तो अपना रास्ता ही बदल लिया..!!" We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thought for the day ❤️

#pnptftd #tftdvonnegut2 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and create your own quote with this #doublecollab 🐼❤️ #pnpjustbecause #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I'm not active in social gathering 

I'm going through depression. Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and create your own quote with this #doublecollab 🐼❤️

#pnpjustbecause #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120  #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and create your own quote with this #doublecollab 🐼❤️ #pnpjustbecause #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
you don't succeed in life

you lack potentials Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and create your own quote with this #doublecollab 🐼❤️

#pnpjustbecause #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120  #YourQuoteAndMine

marmalade ツ

Winters Collab with Pen n Popcorn and complete this #wintersimile with your creativity🍿🐵❤️ #cinemagraph #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp291120 #scarlet_soul #she_a_quest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
a mother coming
to check if her child is asleep.
For if not, then
she's the one who will have 
to provide the required warmth.  Winters 

Collab with Pen n Popcorn and complete this #wintersimile with your creativity🍿🐵❤️

#cinemagraph #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp291120 #scarlet_soul #she_a_quest #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this interesting prompt ❤️ #pnpwishtoopen #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120 #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn #366dayschallengesp Day 324

read more
                           My heart
And tell my thoughts,
My feelings and my emotions
To those who were mine,
Who are not with me right now,
I wish they will remain mine. Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn on this interesting prompt ❤️

#pnpwishtoopen #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120 #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp Day 324

Garima Mahnot Jain

नमस्ते दोस्तों। कोलाब करें Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने प्यारे शब्द। #pnplyrical40 #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp291120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn #366dayschallengesp Day 324

read more
जो खुद से इतना
प्यार करने लगी हूं। नमस्ते दोस्तों। 
कोलाब करें Pen n Popcorn के साथ और जोड़े अपने प्यारे शब्द। 

#pnplyrical40 #pnphindi #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp291120  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp Day 324

Omkar Ranveerkar

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️🐼 #pnprainbowofclouds #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Weaving rainbows out of clouds
We spend our lives
Ordinary days being the clouds
Rainbows triumphs after strifes

Oh the ups and downs
They are not the measures
To evaluate our times
Simply the irrational treasures

Of love and of glory
Of magic and of joy
Of dreaming and of beaming
With the sorrow's toy 

One end is madness
Another of consciousness
With fragrance of our faith
Blooms this ferociousness  Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️🐼

#pnprainbowofclouds #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120   #YourQuoteAndMine

Omkar Ranveerkar

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️🐼 #pnprainbowofclouds #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Weaving rainbows out of clouds
We spend our lives
Ordinary days being the clouds
Rainbows triumphs after strifes

Oh the ups and downs
They are not the measures
To evaluate our times
Simply the irrational treasures

Of love and of glory
Of magic and of joy
Of dreaming and of beaming
With the sorrow's toy 

One end is madness
Another of consciousness
With fragrance of our faith
Blooms this ferociousness  Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️🐼

#pnprainbowofclouds #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120   #YourQuoteAndMine

DIVAKAR D

#ದಿವಾಕರ್ We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. —Kurt Vonnegut Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thought for the day ❤️ #pnptftd #tftdvonnegut2 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
when you are  respect to your  time ;
 your time will respect by others #ದಿವಾಕರ್
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.
—Kurt Vonnegut

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thought for the day ❤️

#pnptftd #tftdvonnegut2 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp291120  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification