Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenyouaskedme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenyouaskedme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i found your love when i lost my heart to you lyrics, i found your love when i lost my heart to you, when, love you with all of me, to you baby with love,

• 20 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Sanchali Desai

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenyouaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Boundless  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenyouaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Disclosed Heart

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenyouaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It can’t be expressed in words 
To witness the depth of my love 
You need to dive into my eyes 
And feel the desperation in my tears 
That owns for you It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenyouaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

Stop asking such idiotic questions darling, I will make you show your blush in the mirror of constellation and you would end up feeling my love for you in just a single hug♥️✨ It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenyouaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The number of words twinkling
And forming rhythmically
Flowing lines of those books 
Blushing like constellations
Lined up in the vintage 
Scented library. 
Darling don't count the words,
As each book reflects 
Another hundreds of love,
And the chain won't stop growing.  Stop asking such idiotic questions darling, I will make you show your blush in the mirror of constellation and you would end up feeling my love for you in just a single hug♥️✨

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenyouaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Hemlata Pandey

read more
सत समंदर सागर जिन्ना It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenyouaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashok Mangal

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenyouaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Jyoti Khandelwal

read more
दिल विल प्यार वार तू सब जाने रे..
बिन छेड़े औरों को तेरा मन ना माने रे.. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenyouaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Jyoti Khandelwal

Divya Kulkarni

I don't want to know what happened in your past or what it was like, it won't affect me bcoz at this very moment you are mine and mine only. They lost their precious chance of having you so I was blessed with you for which I am forever grateful to them. You will always be my priority and I will love you always and forever. And you know what "Always" means to me. This is far less of how much I love you but this is the least I can say, love ❤️ ..................................................... #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #whenyouaskedme

read more
I can't even tell how much I loved you but in 
the heart somewhere I knew I love you the 
way I love my life bcoz you are my life. It 
might sound cliche but yes I do. It's been 
more than a year since we are together 
and  not  a  single  day  has  gone by 
without   thinking   about   you   or 
talking to you. You make my life 
much easier, more happier with 
a small  pinch  of  kick in it 
which I love a lot bcoz 
it's your speciality.  I don't want to know what happened in your past or what it was like, it won't affect me bcoz at this very moment you are mine and mine only. They lost their precious chance of having you so I was blessed with you for which I am forever grateful to them. You will always be my priority and I will love you always and forever. And you know what "Always" means to me. This is far less of how much I love you but this is the least I can say, love ❤️

@_

read more
ask your heart, i just know that i don't imagine my life without you, i love to live with you, No need to explain youself infront of me in any situation,i know & understand you very well,i believe in you that's it.
 It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenyouaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Unconditional without my expectations to be fulfilled by you.The power and worth of undcondtional love is also can't ignored by you,me and the whole universe 💖😊☺️❤️🤗❤️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenyouaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Tanweer Hashmi

read more
I can't measure it but I remember you in every breath. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenyouaskedme #YourQuoteAndMine

Avishek Sen

read more
It is like the chirpings birds on the twig insatiated by the surroundings glorifying the nature,
It is like fully bloomed gracious yellow hibiscus teasing the swarm of bees around,
It is like the vast lake with a sheath of ice on it during winters for warmth and protection,
It is like the mighty immovable banyan with its scattered roots always helping mankind,
It is like the solitude of commitment and indignant trust that can always be relied upon...

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification