Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pamper Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pamper Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to pamper a man over the phone, how to pamper a girl, how to pamper your skin at home, how to pamper a guy, how to pamper your boyfriend,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Lakshmi Menon

Vanity is no longer a sin #vanity #Pamper #Comedy

read more

Shivani Abbaraju

I don't get
sunbath ,
I get
pampered
by the sun. #yqbaba #sunrays #sunbath #sun #pamper #peace #sleep #sunny

Satish Chandra

Role reversal would surely help us Get more involved and in love with each other. Love #Pamper #yqbaba #SattyMuses

read more
I like pampering you
You too like getting pampered
Isn't it?

So let's reverse this now.
Let me feel that feeling of yours'
And let yourself feel, what I feel. Role reversal would surely help us
Get more involved and in love with each other.

#Love #Pamper

#YQbaba

#SattyMuses

Suparas Jain

Letter to my baby (imaginary) Hope you'll reckon it mh cute baby.😊😘 #babylove #Pamper love #cute #letter #yqbaba #yqquotes #sajalsays

read more
Dear baby,

I have a complaint with your mumma that,
Oftenly when I return home at late night and waana hold your soft hands and kiss them, nuzzle your infantile milky scent or waana coochie-koo you when you're in deep sleep, then your mumma don't let me says you'll awake and start crying, 
....Then why do she cuddle me when I were sleeping hn...?

So please na baby, 
                                                                have a lovely sleep in day hn,
                                                                ...so I can coddle you when                                  
                                                                       I'm home at night.

-Your loving papa  Letter to my baby (imaginary)

Hope you'll reckon it mh cute baby.😊😘

#babylove #pamper #love #cute #letter #yqbaba #yqquotes  #sajalsays

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification