Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best farewell2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best farewell2019 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes for far away lover, far away love quotes for her, love quotes for far relationship, love quotes for her far away, love quotes for far distance love,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

PRUTHWIC SAGAR 🚩

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pssquotes #Year2019

read more
Sometimes I'm happy / sad alternatively. 
Something gains.. 
Someone loses... 
Memories never go back... 
Continue to achieve my dreams in 2020... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #pssquotes #year2019

Vaghela Jateen

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Celebration of Christmas and
New Year is Welcome by Gift To each other Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dear 2019,
You have been with me for 12 months,
 shown me many situations to handle,
 Few happiness and hurdles too,
 It’s almost your last page
 And time to say you “Good bye”
 Yet mind, Goodbye is not going away
 It’s a word that means, 
 ‘You are remembered at times - forever’.
 Shower your blessings on me
 For the upcoming year too. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dipa Rani G.

read more
Another new leaf like year born to the life tree. And all old, dried years gathered in it's feet, holding experiences.. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

read more
Learning new lessons, identifying real faces, and facing hardness to remain alive  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019  #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

read more
Some Sour Sweet Memories and With Some Unfinished Dreams.. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
After doing its job of gifting memories 
Both good and bad to cherish for our lifetime Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

read more
Another year goes by.
No wife or children close by.
No great achievement close by.
But,I'm happy,I'm still alive.

Another year goes by.
Still the same old lie.
"I'm glad,I had a great year".
But its just a facade,a great lie.

Another year goes by..
I'm still the same old man.
Still standing in the same old line.
I've got no one I'm better than.

Another year goes by.
And a new one is close by.
What is the assurance this year?
That it won't be the same story next year.

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun.
© Dec,2019. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Finding the real me✌️🦋 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #whatayear

read more
Giving me a mix of both happiness and enormous amount of pain
Giving me unexpected happiness like the rain
This year made me write more
It made me to love writing to the core
I made many unintentional mistakes
I had more expectations which also gave me heart aches
I Enjoyed and also cried a lot
Let this  year end with beautiful and happy thoughts no matter what....

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a farewell note to 2019. #farewell2019  #YourQuoteAndMine
#whatayear
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification