Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best somethingaboutus Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best somethingaboutus Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayri revealing your hidden love for some one 0, some love quotes in hindi, some love quotes in hindi 20, i love you something, something is wrong with me,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

Time for a #lovepoem. #somethingaboutus #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba

read more
we have made some mistakes,
which are hard to reset... Time for a #lovepoem. #somethingaboutus  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Time for a #lovepoem. #somethingaboutus #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that something is not correct. It cannot be penned down. It can only be felt... Time for a #lovepoem. #somethingaboutus  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Time for a #lovepoem. #somethingaboutus #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
there is nothing left 
between us.  Time for a #lovepoem. #somethingaboutus  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person. Time for a #lovepoem. #somethingaboutus  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
A time when the days were full of joy and love
Where there was only just the imagination of our 
Love and the sky above us
The winds blowing across from the sea and watching the 
Waves is such a beautiful feeling when we are 
Silently sitting next to the one who we love
 Time for a #lovepoem. #somethingaboutus  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
That we are beyond the parameters of this dimensions
Our bond was made somewhere else and our longing for eachother won't be defeated either by time or by distance.

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Our relation ship is not Mubai local train trip from Bandra to CST station ,Its a long Rajdhani Train Journey which start from Jammu and culminate at Kanyakumari... . Time for a #lovepoem. #somethingaboutus  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
our script was written much before
we met
lyrics of love songs composed by
musicians in heaven

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
our paths crossed not without any reason. Time for a #lovepoem. #somethingaboutus  #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more

When we are together...
You make me happy ...
You do little things ...
That makes me smile ...
You make me feel complete ...
Sometimes I wonder ...
If it wasn't you ..
Who would dare to bear me ...
Love you for every little effort ...
Thank you for your Love ..
Care and support