Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best memer_wala_baba Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best memer_wala_baba Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about memer meaning in hindi, dank memer fake id, memer, internet wala love serial instagram, love wala sms,

• 16 Followers
  • 89 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab with this template and make everyone smile 💥 #memer_wala_baba #memer_bhaiya #MBT1013 #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Memer bhaiya

read more
Mai apni shaadi mein na jaaoon meri marzi

Collab with this template and make everyone smile 💥
#memer_wala_baba #memer_bhaiya #MBT1013 #yqmeme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Memer bhaiya

Chitra Iyer

Mera yeh kal kab aayega? 🤭 Collab with this template and make everyone smile 💥 #memer_wala_baba #memer_bhaiya #MBT1013 #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Memer bhaiya

read more
Mai kal se YQ par bas bees minute hi logged in rahungi Mera yeh kal kab aayega? 🤭

Collab with this template and make everyone smile 💥
#memer_wala_baba #memer_bhaiya #MBT1013 #yqmeme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Memer bhaiya

Chitra Iyer

Collab with this template and make meme🔥 #memer_baba #memer_wala_baba #YQMeme #MB192 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Memer baba

read more
When I gingerly attempt a competition on YQ with so many brilliant young writers, my quote confidently to me
👇 Collab with this template and make meme🔥 
#memer_baba #memer_wala_baba #yqmeme 
#MB192 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Memer baba

Chitra Iyer

Collab with this template and make meme😝 #memer_baba #memer_wala_baba #YQMeme #MB196 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Memer baba

read more
jo apne follower ke quote ko caption ke saath highlight kare aur apne highlight karne ka comment quote pe chod de. Phir kya? Bas. balle, balle. Tunak tunak tun da da da.  Collab with this template and make meme😝
#MB196 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab with this template and make meme😝 #memer_baba #memer_wala_baba #YQMeme #MB204 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Memer baba

read more
ki tumhe dus followers milenge toh bees unfollow karenge. Tum bhi yeh yaad rakhna.. do ko follow karna aur char ko unfollow. Theek hai? Khush?  Collab with this template and make meme😝
#MB204 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab on #ViratKohli template and make your multiple meme🔥 #memer_baba #memer_wala_baba #IndianCricketTeam cricketmemes #Kohli #YQMeme #MB200 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Memer baba

read more
YQ ki dhun. Maine tujhe chun liya. tu bhi mujhe chun, chun, chun..
Hello bhai sun🥳🥳🥳
 Collab on #viratkohli template and make your multiple meme🔥 
#memer_baba #memer_wala_baba #indiancricketteam cricketmemes #kohli #yqmeme #MB200 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab with this template and make meme😝 #memer_baba #memer_wala_baba #YQMeme #MB1200 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Memer baba

read more
"Can't wait to be with 
you, in you"

Hey, not you lady, 
I meant YQ🤭
 Collab with this template and make meme😝
#MB1200 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hehehe. There are smart ones here on YQ who are into this..probably fleecing fools. Stay away from them please.🙏🙌🤭🤦‍♀️🥳😀😃🤣 Collab with this template and make meme🔥 #memer_baba #memer_wala_baba #YQMeme #MB195 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Memer baba

read more
I write a testimonial.. a paid testimonial on you. I earn some money. I write on another and earn some more.This way, I keep my income coming. Brilliant, na?  Hehehe. There are smart ones here on YQ who are into this..probably fleecing fools. Stay away from them please.🙏🙌🤭🤦‍♀️🥳😀😃🤣

Collab with this template and make meme🔥 
#MB195 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

I hope I have effectively silenced the idiot. 🤭🤦‍♀️🥳 Collab with this template and make meme😝 #memer_baba #memer_wala_baba #YQMeme #MB203 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Memer baba

read more
par please mujhe apne paid quotes pe shoutout nahi dena aur tag mat karna, samjhe, bewakoof? 😳 I hope I have effectively silenced the idiot. 🤭🤦‍♀️🥳

Collab with this template and make meme😝
#MB203 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab on #MSDhoni template and make your multiple meme🔥 #memer_baba #memer_wala_baba #IndianCricketTeam cricketmemes #Dhoni #YQMeme #MB197 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Memer baba

read more
Me, after posting a
supposedly super

Me, after reading
others quotes Collab on #msdhoni template and make your multiple meme🔥 
#memer_baba #memer_wala_baba #indiancricketteam cricketmemes #dhoni #yqmeme #MB197  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification