Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best goodatthings Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best goodatthings Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good morning love quotes with images, good morning quotes for love in hindi 260, good thought for love and friendship, good morning hindi shayri for love 0, good morning wishes in love,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Concealing my grief behind curtains of smiles, thx to the pandemic
Numbing myself to the stench of death
Watching loved ones part the veil of life and depart into the unknown
Offering condolence messages impassively
Accepting the ineptitude of our leaders and our helplessness thereof
In short I think I've become good at becoming bad. Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rasmeet Bhatia

Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
controlling my reactions in the situations which are out of my control... Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Msj #msjquotes

read more
Finding out where I am not good at..! Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine
#msj #msjquotes

Gita Khanna

read more
Some of the things for which I had to depend on the plumber, electrician, cook, tailor, gardener.. All during this past one and a half year....  Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
faking my emotions
be it good or bad
I can show you the opposite Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
speech.  Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine

Winterpens 16

read more
Handling myself after a  heart break 👍💔 Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine

Sateesh Anangi

read more
Everything with all my attitude Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
watching the destruction of us
Riding seven horse hearse
through water and land
flying across desert sand
yet find no place to cremate 
our dead Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
looking at the positive things in life,
negative things are not impossible to happen,
but they just give us an insight
into how good can be our life
with the choice of always been happy and content. Collab and tell us about things you’ve become good at. #aboutme #goodatthings #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification