Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearattention Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearattention Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Batul Hafiji

Dear Attention, You fickle being. You're a spoilt brat. I'm so fed up of you. #dearattention #talktoyourself #Collab #postmandiaries #postman #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more

You are the "most wanted" prized possession.

In ways so unique and multifold, 
You are craved by the toddlers, the adults and the old. 

Your absence makes one uneasy, insecure, 
Your presence can many upset minds cure. 

You are important to build one's concentration. 
Attention! Attention! Attention!  Dear Attention, 

You fickle being. You're a spoilt brat. I'm so fed up of you. 

#dearattention #talktoyourself #collab #postmandiaries #postman #yqpostman  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
#quotesbybatulhafiji

Sangita Hazarika

Dear Attention, You fickle being. You're a spoilt brat. I'm so fed up of you. #sangitahazarika_yq #dearattention #talktoyourself #Collab #postmandiaries #postman #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Please stop showering your love on arrogants. Dear Attention, 

#sangitahazarika_yq
#dearattention #talktoyourself #collab #postmandiaries #postman #yqpostman  #YourQuoteAndMine

Manpreet Kaur

Dear Attention, You fickle being. You're a spoilt brat. I'm so fed up of you. #dearattention #talktoyourself #Collab #postmandiaries #postman #yqpostman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with Manpreet_4486

read more
Why are you so mean? You always
 wants to take the intuitive in any 
Place. It's not right at all. You want
That even an unknown person can
Attract towards you, this is literally
Too much. No dobut, I love you but
You also have to think about me. It's 
Too exaggerating sometimes.
Yours loving, Dear Attention, 

Collaborating with Manpreet_4486

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification