Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sleepwalksout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sleepwalksout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about sleep and love, sleep and love quotes, sleep tight my love quotes, love quotes before sleep, sleepwalk with me,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
leaving me alone in a roomful of thoughts as I grapple with the ghosts of my past..
the dark night stares at a ghostly me..
I look for sleep to will away the haunting ghosts but unfortunately sleep has given no address..
sleep waits for none..it's a luxury that cloaks the one deserving of this necessity..
 Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Looking for comfort  Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Himmel näher

Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote #AtNight #dearsleep #gaganalovesoneliners

read more

never to return again
until you tell your honest self
YOU ARE WORTHY OF IT 
 Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #secondquote #atnight
#dearsleep  #gaganalovesoneliners

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
And this happens most often
after a bitter fight I've had 
with my conscience trying to
justify my actions. Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba . . As explained, actually at 5yrs of age the darkness scared me but 15 yrs later that became my companion along with silence. As written sleep walks out of door and silence around roars, that's lucid, as the sleep slayed from me my flair of writing woke up!. My brain begin to work that's pondering and the factory of my mind begin to manufacture thoughts. . . YourQuote Baba YourQuo #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlove #yqenglish #yqsafar #yqfeatured

read more
And silence all around roars.

Making me to ponder,
And my thoughts to manufacture.

As explained, actually at 5yrs of age the darkness scared me but 15 yrs later that became my companion along with silence. As written sleep walks out of door and silence around roars, that's lucid, as the sleep slayed from me my flair of writing woke up!. My brain begin to work that's pondering and the factory of my mind begin to manufacture thoughts.
YourQuote Baba YourQuo

Rashmita

read more
In search of those eyes
Whom she had fallen for.
Midnight craving for that reflection
Sole purpose the mirror is designed for.
Urgency for the happiness
Only reason her lips are made for.

Sourajita D

"They say that it's only 'sad love' that survives eternity. It's ok since 'sad love' is still 'love'!" #sadlove #sourajita #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #yqtales #newwritersclub #quotereview #sleepwalksout

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

read more
Keep silence on my way..
On night..take a breath.
Who are take care about me
Who are cheat me
Who are treat me Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivi Rajput

Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #aaradhyasthoughts

read more
When depression takes over me 
and I can't fight it away anymore.

Sleep walks out of the door
When I lost my all the way in you...
When I can't stop thinking about you..
When you don't text or call...

When I just recalls my past childhood memories. Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba   #aaradhyasthoughts

Sherlock Doyle

What's in your closet? #Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Fear #daughter #monster

read more
                                               And so did we.
Last night I heard my daughter scream about a supposed
monster in the closet. As I
walked in sleepily, I saw the
closet door move slightly.

We ran out of the house as we realized, to begin with, we never had a closet in this house.
 What's in your closet?

#Collab and share what happens when #sleepwalksout of the door.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification