Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QStaleethu1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QStaleethu1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about stan lee quotes about life, meaning of stale in hindi, stale meaning in hindi, sta check my flights, stıll lovıng you,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Madhu Jain

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 Tale-e-Thursday is here for every storyteller. Some of us may know what's minisaga. Minisaga is a form of short story which exactly have 50 words excluding the title. The story should have a beginning, middle and ending too in 50 words. The title can be a maximum of 15 characters. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #QStaleethu1

read more
 Lockdown a mentor!!
➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿ .
Lockdown made us to
open our books and read them, 
which was once our passion .
As I started reading I got immersed.
How easily it acted as a stress reliever. 
Yes!! I should continue reading..... 

❇️BOOKS ARE THE TRUE COMPANIONS❇️
❇️Never let go your passion ❇️ Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

Tale-e-Thursday is here for every storyteller.

Some of us may know what's minisaga.

Minisaga is a form of short story which exactly have 50 words excluding the title. The story should have a beginning, middle and ending too in 50 words. The title can be a maximum of 15 characters.

Archisman Dey

~First Love:- A Book~ * might delete later* Minisaga is a form of short story which exactly have 50 words excluding the title. The story should have a beginning, middle and ending too in it. #QStaleethu1 #QStaleethu #quotestitchers #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotestitchers

read more
The first time I saw her was at my friend's birthday party. He was the one who introduced us. In the coming weeks, I got to know a lot about her. Through her eyes, I saw a different world. She looks paler now. But she is still worth a read.
 ~First Love:- A Book~

* might delete later*

Minisaga is a form of short story which exactly have 50 words excluding the title. The story should have a beginning, middle and ending too in it.
#QStaleethu1
#QStaleethu
#quotestitchers

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification