Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youcameintomyheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youcameintomyheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you my friends shayari, the way i love you poem, i love the shape of you,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Gita Khanna

Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I learnt to observe , appreciate and value beauty around me.. Before you came, it was as if moving in a haze with unseeing eyes...  Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shree

Love poems bring so much love to thoughts. ✍️😇 Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Red rose and diffused in me
While Smile sparkled the soul,
Blazing glow of the spirit..
Soaring and surging still high.
 Love poems bring so much love to thoughts. ✍️😇
Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires

a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi

Sakthy RS

Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My heart lub-dub sound 
changed into your name! Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

read more
Fears have perished from my mind,
Tears have forgotten to slip down my eyes,
Smiles are permanently tattooed on my lips,
Loneliness has vacated my heart's space,
As my heart found its aeonian resident in you.
 Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

#giftsydorcas #collabgdoc

Nitesh Prajapati

Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love #Inspiration

read more
My world has been only you.  Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love #inspiration

Varadhan P M

read more

I am not Single anymore!
Have to think twice now
Two Hearts are bonded together
My Heart has enlarged for the better
There's pity, kindness, compassion
No place for partiality, selfishness!
And Falsehood-all credit goes to You!!  Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

अज्ञानी

read more
Was last day when I was mine
From thereafter I am 
ONLY YOURS Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel so good.... Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
My heart is getting filled with love daily,

And no matter whatever happens that

Love will be always stored just for you

Sweetheart ❤ Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Since the day you came into my heart
I smile every time I remember
it was best day of my life and 
I realized that I never truly loved anyone else
I know that you’re the one I’ll truly
love till the end
I knew I wanted to spend my rest of life with you
I knew you would be here until the end of life
you’re all think about, you’ re the reason I breathe
I wouldn't want this any other way
you’re the love of my life. Write a #lovepoem to the person you love the most and describe how it felt the first time you let them get an up close view of your heart. #youcameintomyheart #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification